Laney AH300 Compact Audiohub, 300W
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £21.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- 5-Band EQ
- Built-In Preamp
- 15" Driver
Laney AH300 Compact Audiohub, 300W— The AH300 is the flagship of the Audiohub range. A 15" driver packs plenty of punch, and the 5 channel preamp means you can run several instruments through this one amp.
Product Ref: 26577
Designed to deliver 300 watts RMS into a custom designed 15" driver and an HF Horn the dual position kickback carpet covered cabinet houses a 5 channel preamp. Each channel has independent 2 band EQ, level controls and FX sends. An onboard DSP engine provides 16 preset effects each with parameter adjustments giving you plenty of scope for tailoring the effects to your needs. A master 5 band EQ takes care of the overall tonal sound and a master section equipped with the headphone jack and its volume control along with jacks for line in, line out and record out as well as the over all master volume completes the front panel of the unit. The rear panel supports an insert mode FX loop and an extension speaker socket - minimum 8 Ohms.
Proud to be a British company, Laney were founded in 1967 by Lyndon Laney, with the mission statement to deliver to artists amplifiers with outstanding tone above all else. Since their beginnings Laney have ammassed fans around the world, mostly in the hard rock genre, including endorsees Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), and Adam Dutkiewicz and Joel Stroetzel Killswitch Engage.
- Power RMS: 300W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 5: RCA Line input
- Channel Controls: Channel controls Level, Treble (Ch 1 - 4), Bass (Ch 1 - 4), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes - Insert mode
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 15" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board DSP featuring 16 Presets with parameter adjustment
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Controls: Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
You may also be interested in ...
|Laney AH150 Compact Audiohub, 150W||£249.00|
|Hartke KM200 Keyboard Monitor Amp||£569.99|
|Laney AH200 Compact AudioHub||£249.00|
|Marshall MG100HCFX Amp Head & Cabinet Half Stack Bundle||£473.00|
|Roland KC-880 Keyboard Amp||£895.00|
|Behringer K1800FX Ultratone Keyboard Amp||£203.00|
|Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amp||£299.00|
|Hartke KM100 100W Keyboard Amp||£429.99|
|Alto Kick 15 400W Instrument Amp||£299.99|
|Roland KC-110 30W Portable Keyboard Amp||£339.00|
Tell a friend about...
Laney AH300 Compact Audiohub, 300W
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Laney AH300 Compact Audiohub, 300W
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.