Novation Circuit Groovebox
Novation Circuit GrooveboxDetails
Product Ref: 64730View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Circuit Version Firmware 1.4 Update
The Novation Circuit Firmware 1.4 Update features a whole host of new features and functions design to improve the workflow and the playability of the Groovebox. One of the most exciting new features is the ability to set the length of your own drum patterns in pairs, giving you the ability to create complex cross-rhythms and sequence variations. The improved Drum Pattern Length will allows you to create shapeshifting polyrhythms by playing two different pattern length at the same time, as well as being able to cross between different time signatures. ‘Instant Pattern Switch’ allows you to swap between different patterns, perfect for generation glitchy drum fills, synth patterns and beat repeats, perfect for live performances. ‘Session Colour Select’ gives you your session a visual identity by allowing you to assign a certain colour for your session, allowing you to differentiate between styles and genres of for different sections of your productions projects. The Clock Settings have also been improved to make the Circuit compatible with even more external devices. Holding the ‘Shift’ button while powering the Groovebox will allow you to take independent control over both transmit and receive settings for the MIDI clock. Additionally, there are a range of new patches, samples and sessions made by Novation's in-house Circuit specialists with a wide variety of genres and styles.
Circuit Components is a new set of tools expanding on the features and functions of the Circuit, giving you the ability to create and customise your own unique sounds and instruments.One of the most prominent features is the ability to import your own samples, opening up a whole world of possibilities for your productions. You can import your favourite MP3 or WAV samples, with 60 seconds of space featured across 64 slots. This feature is perfect for a range of sounds and instruments from drums and one-shot vocal samples to quick chords and synth stabs. Another new feature is the ability to export your samples from the Circuit, creating your own collections and saving them for future reference or collaborating with other artists. Another innovative feature is 'The Editor'. This function allows you to design and create your own complex patches and sounds. The Editor gives you access to every synth parameter of Circuit's two powerful polysynths, utilising technology from Isotonik Studios to create a comprehensive synth editor that gives you maximum control over your sound. The Editor also allows you to access synth parameters on the flyer and customise Circuit's macro control knobs. The Editor can also be used as a stand-alone program, now running on the PC or Mac. The most unique feature in the Circuit Components update is 'The Librarian'. This function allows you to back up all over your Circuit's session to online cloud storage, allowing you to access them from anywhere. This is perfect for digital musicians who wish to access their saved sessions on the move or for collaborating with other artists. The Librarian feature allows you to save and recall all 32 sessions’ on the Circuit Using these new Circuit Components will require the latest 1.2 firmware. The firmware has been updated with new features, added functions and bug fixes to improve performance and workflow. The firmware update allows you to play with other controllers, recording midi notes from external instrument plugged into Circuit as well as recording automation and even utilising your iPad. Another great feature is the ability the automatically sync the Circuit up with Ableton live, allowing you to record MIDI from your session with a few clicks.
Quick and Simple Song Creation
The Novation Circuit is the ultimate tool for capturing inspiration and creating expressive tracks quick and professionally. Combining a 2-part synthesizer and a 4-part drum machine the Novation Circuit can be used to create interesting and dynamic songs straight out the box. Additionally the 4 x 8 RBG backlit grid sequencer with velocity sensitive pads offers an effortless and dynamic way to create drum beats and synth patterns.
Stand Alone Operation
Unlike most synthesizers and drum machines the Novation Circuit can be used in a standalone mode and be powered by either the included 12V power supply or 4 x AA batteries. Without even touching a laptop you can create whole songs, save them and even play back on the go. Furthermore the built in speaker offers maximum freedom whilst the USB, MIDI and line out connections allow seamless integration into a range of systems and set ups.
Professional Samples and Sounds
Based on the iconic Nova heritage the Circuit boasts a huge range of professional sounds and production ready monophonic and polyphonic patches. Whether creating booming bass lines, liquid leads, punchy drums or warm pad patterns the Novation Circuit can do it all.
Simple and Advanced Sequencing
Perfect for beginners and experienced sequencers alike the Novation Circuit features an innovative streamline mode which keeps harmonies, rhythms and melodies locked in tempo ideal for capturing quick ideas on the go. Furthermore Circuit can also be used to create advanced sequencing patterns whilst the split grid shows real-time feedback of steps and notes.
On Board Effects
Not only does the Novation Circuit feature velocity sensitivity RBG backlit pads but you can also add unique effects and modulation such as pitch, decay, distortion and EQ to optimize your tracks.
- 2-Part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled synthesiser
- 4-Part drum machine
- 4 x 8 Grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- 6 Voice polyphony
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- 64 Production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- 1.3 Update includes Sample Flip, Sample Previous, Session Colour and Single Session Backup functions
- 1.4 Update (latest update) includes Drum Pattern Length, Instant Pattern Switch, Session Colour Select and Clock Settings
- Combine ready-made drum patterns
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 Slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in DSP speaker
- Works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software and 1GB Loopmasters sounds & samples
- Height: 5 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Weight: 0.95 Kg
- Synthesizer: 2 Part
- Drum Machine: 4 Part
- Operation Modes: Standalone or USB
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm MIDI (Breakout Cable Included)
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm MIDI (Breakout Cable Included), 2 x ¼” Jack (Line Out)
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Speaker: Built In
- Rotary Encoders: 10
- Pads: 32 x Velocity Sensitive
- Buttons: 28
- Backlit: RBG LEDs
- Power Requirements: 12V DC Power Supply or 6 x AA Batteries (Supplied)
- Included Software: Ableton Live Lite, 1GB Loopmasters Sounds & Samples
- Included Hardware: USB Cable, 2 x MIDI Breakout Cables, 6 x AA Batteries, 12V DC Power Supply
- Included Manuals: Circuit Patches Sheet, Safety Information Sheet, Printed 'Getting Started' Guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.