Behringer UMX610 MIDI Keyboard
Behringer UMX610 MIDI KeyboardDetails
The Ultimate Studio in a Box: 61-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with USB/Audio Interface, 100 Software Instruments, 50 VST Effects, energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software and NI KorePlayer Software Sound Module
Product Ref: 16407
- Behringer UMX610 MIDI Keyboard
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The UMX MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
22 assignable controllers
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers - which means total control of your operating environment. Once you've assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
All UMX Series controllers feature Behringer's custom-designed key-bed, which has been praised by some of the industry's top product reviewers and players alike for its responsiveness and playability.
More Than Just MIDI
As an added bonus, also included is Behringer's UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer?s audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB - no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
Unleash Your Creativity With More Than 100 Instruments and Effects Plug-Ins
We've included over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effects plug-ins to get you rockin? right out of the box! Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with creative tube amps and multi-FX plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and many more.
Even More Ready-to-Play Sounds
Included with each UMX controller is the Native Instruments' KORE PLAYER with a production ready 300MB sound library. KORE PLAYER includes six Native Instruments sound engines and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via its ultra-intuitive interface. Behringer have also included a coupon, which can be used to download even more sounds.
EnergyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
Also included is XT Software's energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition so you can take your recording projects to the next level. This amazing DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI fi les, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. And it works in all platforms, including Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX and Linux. energyXT2.5 includes its own multi-FX processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly. To learn more about energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition, visit http:// www.behringer.com/EN/Support/ energyXT2.5-Compact- BEHRINGER-Edition.aspx.
Power Supply Options Because they need to be ready for action in a variety of venues, UMX Series controllers can draw operating power from any free USB port on your PC or Mac computer, 3 AA batteries or the optional external power supply.
If you need help with your live or recording MIDI environment, the UMX Series puts total control right at your fingertips.
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer -no setup or drivers
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.