Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp, AC30
Vox amPlug 2 Guitar Headphone Amp, AC30Details
Product Ref: 51129
- Great Guitar Sound Fast
- Portable Headphone Amp
- 180 Degree Rotating Jack
- Auto Power Off
- Reverb, Chorus and Delay Built In
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new Vox amPlug 2 is perfect for late night practice or when you just want to lose yourself jamming with headphones and your favourite guitar. Plugging in to your guitar is now even easier thanks to the newly engineered jack plug that features a 180 degree rotating movement. So regardless of your guitar's jack location or whether you prefer to sit or stand you can angle the amPlug 2 for comfort and convenient access to its controls.
The amPlug 2 AC30 features 9 selectable effects with three types of Chorus, Delay and Reverb allowing you to add that huge spatial sound normally only found on high end amps or pedal boards plus use of a tremolo circuit.
Along with the versatile Gain, Tone and Volume controls there is also an AUX in jack for connecting and playing music from any other player like an MP3 or your mobile phone. A couple of alkaline AAA batteries will power the amPlug 2 for up to 17 hours and the new auto power off feature can save battery waste and keep you rocking for longer.
- No need for a guitar cable! Plug it directly into your guitar; the latest version of this headphone guitar amp is the fastest way to get authentic amplifier sound.
- The fully-analog circuit has been totally reworked for an even clearer and more present sound!
- "AC30" provides the AC30 top boost sound.
- Each model provides three amp modes, giving you even more variety.
- Nine selectable effects (Chorus x 3, Delay x 3, Reverb x 3) are built into the guitar-type models.
- A multi-stage gain circuit featuring VOX's proprietary analog technology perfectly reproduces the complex distortion created by a vacuum tube amplifier.
- New folding plug mechanism rotates 180 degrees to fit any guitar
- Play anytime, anywhere with up to 17 hours of battery life
- Use the AUX input to jam along with your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.