VOX MINI5 Rhythm CL Modeling Guitar Amp, Traditional Grille Cloth
VOX MINI5 Rhythm CL Modeling Guitar Amp, Traditional Grille ClothDetails
Product Ref: 39430View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
11 Realistic Amp Models
The Vox MINI5 Rhythm has 11 realistic amp models taken from the flagship Valvetronix series, supporting a broad range of styles and playing techniques. It offers a perfect simulation of the legendary Vox AC30, for the drive typical of vacuum tubes, as well as models of powerful high-gain amps and transparent, clean types. It also has a built-in Vox original "Bassilator" circuit to cover the ultra-low-frequency overtones, giving an intensely heavy sound that belies its small size. The clean-sounding LINE input has no distortion, making the MINI5 Rhythm perfect for electro acoustic guitars and keyboards.
On Board Effects & Rhythm Function
This amplifier boasts a full complement of effects, including compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo, and delay/reverb types. It also has a newly-added rhythm function, with 11 built-in rhythms in styles including 8-beat, 16-beat, rock, metal and R&B, as well as a built-in metronome. There are nine variations for each style, giving you 99 rhythm patterns to work with. The tempo and volume can be easily adjusted, allowing you to try out ideas for a new riff or phrase, or simply practise playing to a beat. The wide range of musical styles makes it easier to get into the feel of the song being played.
Easily Transportable & Long Battery Life
The MINI5 Rhythm can run on six AA batteries, with approximately 19.5 hours of operation with power select set to 0.1W. This makes it ideal for street performances or other outdoor playing where the included AC adapter is unusable. Plus the carrying strap makes it particularly easy to transport, so you can play wherever you want.
As well as a guitar input, the MINI5 Rhythm offers a mic input with adjustable volume and delay/reverb effects for vocals, an AUX input for external audio sources, and a headphone/line out jack with a built-in cabinet simulator, great for recording directly into a multi-track recorder or practising with headphones.
- 11 Realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds
- A total of eight effects: four standard (compressor, chorus, flanger and tremolo) and four types of delay/reverb
- Vox "Bassilator" circuit delivers heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, for rich low-end rhythm response
- Rhythm patterns organised into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices
- Battery operation for portability to perform and practise anywhere; AC adapter included
- Independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect for your ideal vocal sound
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
- Headphone/line output with cabinet simulator to reproduce resonances of a speaker cabinet
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
- Carrying strap included for convenient transportation
- Amp Models: BTQ, Clean, Black 2x12, Tweed 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70s, UK '80s, UK '90s, Cali Metal, US HiGain, Line
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Compressor
- Microphone Effects: Tape Echo, Analog Delay, Spring Reverb, Room Reverb
- Rhythms: 8 Beat, 16 Beat, Rock, Metal, Pop, R&B, Jazz, Latin, Dance, Odd Meter, Metro
- Tempo: 40 - 240 bpm
- Tuner range: E1 - E6 (41.2 Hz - 1318.5 Hz)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x Headphone (1/8" Jack)
- Audio Inputs: 1 x Instrument (1/4" Jack), 1 x Microphone (1/4" Jack), 1 x Aux (1/8" Jack)
- Power Amp Output (Max): 5 W RMS @4 Ohm
- Speaker: 6.5 Inch
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohm
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: Six AA-size /LR6 alkaline batteries or included AC adapter
- Battery Life (Max at 0.1W): 19.5 Hours
- Battery Life (Max at 1.5W): 17 Hours
- Battery Life (Max at 5W): 12 Hours
- Current Consumption: 160 mA
- Width: 269 mm
- Depth: 179 mm
- Height: 267 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Included Accessories: Carrying strap, AC adapter (DC 12V )
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.