Thinline Electro Classical Guitar by Gear4music
Thinline Electro Classical Guitar by Gear4musicDetails
With its solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides the Thinline Electro Classical Guitar by Gear4music develops a rich natural tone that truly stands out from the crowd, with the use of this guitar's built in pickup and preamp. All in all, the TLC-100NT is a highly versatile instrument at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 18986View Full Description
Spend another £150.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Pro-Classical Guitar Features At Breakthrough Prices
The Thinline Electro Classical Guitar by Gear4music features a shallow body and single cutaway design allowing comfortable access to higher frets. With a built in preamp and chromatic tuner, you can take the C-33 beyond the recording studio or front room and onto the stage with a powerful amplified tone that will ensure you will be prominent in any given live setting. With a Solid Spruce top and Rosewood bridge and fingerboard, this attractive looking instrument has all the elements of a pro classical guitar at a breakthrough price.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Sapele Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1KΩ
- Control Range: (Bass: +/- 12dB at 80Hz/Middle: +/- 12dB at 800Hz/Treble: +/- 12dB at 15KHz)
- Tuner Function: Auto Chromatic Tuning
- Battery Life: Pre-amp only - Tuner off: 700 Hours @ 0.7mA - Tuner on with signal: 40 Hours @12mA
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Pick-up: Omega-II (Piezo Cable pick-up)
- Overall Length: 1018mm
- Body Length: 483mm
- Lower Bout: 373mm
- Waist: 249mm
- Upper Bout: 290mm
- Depth: 76mm
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.