Taylor Academy 10e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor Academy 10e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 85354View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dreadnought Body Shape
The legendary dreadnought body shape offers a versatile shape that all players will love, especially flatpickers and strummers. With its deep lows and driving rhythms, the dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of different styles and is particularly ideal for a hard picking attack.
Sitka Spruce Top & Layered Sapele
Sitka spruce offers a combination of strength and elasticity, delivering a broad dynamic range with crisp articulation. The A10e is ideal for travelling musicians, as the layered sapele body provides extra resilience in fluctuating humidity conditions, for a durable guitar.
For added volume at larger events, the A10e features an ES-B pickup and preamp system. This innovative pickup incorporates Taylor's Expression system 2 piezo design, and features an LED display and a built-in digital chromatic tuner. Players can easily shape their sound using the tone and volume controls, located on the discreet sidemount on the upper bout.
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Strings
The Taylor A10e is equipped with a set of phosphor bronze strings from Elixir. These steel strings are coated with an ultra-thin coating that eliminates gunk from getting between the windings, and delivering a consistent performance and tone. As well as tone, these strings reduce finger squeak and are the ideal choice for recording.
- Equipped with an ES-B pickup/preamp, along with a built-in chromatic tuner
- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of different playing styles
- Sitka spruce top and layered sapele deliver broad dynamic range
- Includes Taylor gig bag for transportation and storage
- High quality Elixir phosphor bronze strings
- Ebony fingerboard is ideal for percussive techniques such as tapping
- Non-cutaway body shape offers a clean, symmetrical look of a traditional guitar
Body & Bridge
- Series: Academy
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Academy Series
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Saddle: Micarta
- Scale Length: 24.75"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acryllic
- Nut: Nubone
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: ES-B Electronics with Digital Chromatic Tuner
- Tuners: Chrome
- Buttons: Chrome
- Peghead Logo: Lexan
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case: Taylor Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.