Taylor Academy 12-N Classical Guitar
Taylor Academy 12-N Classical GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 85363View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.99 per month Finance from £14.99 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Concert Body Shape
The grand concert body is significantly smaller than the grand auditorium, providing a big sound in a comfortable design. Built with a tapered waist and shorter scale, as well as a lighter string tension, the grand concert shape is perfect for in the studio and on stage. Fingerpickers will love with the clarity and precision of this exceptionally designed guitar body.
Lutz Spruce & Layered Sapele
Lutz spruce is an excellent combination of sitka and white spruce, delivering a robust tone that responds well to a strong attack. The A12 is ideal for travelling musicians, as the layered sapele body provides extra resilience in fluctuating humidity conditions, for a durable guitar.
Like other in the Academy Series, the A12 features an ebony fingerboard, which offers a strong, rigid surface keeping the neck straighter and provides an ideal platform for percussive styles like tapping and hammer-ons. Another benefit of an ebony fingerboard offers a smooth surface, that reduces finger fatigue and allows for fast, complex styles.
Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension Strings
Finally, for that vibrant, contemporary tone, the A12 is equipped with a set of Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension nylon strings. These strings deliver superior intonation, a responsive attack and a projective tone that sits well in any mix.
- Grand concert body shape delivers a strong projective sound
- Lutz spruce top and layered sapele deliver broad dynamic range
- Includes Taylor gig bag for transportation and storage
- Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension nylon strings offer excellent playability
- Ebony fingerboard is ideal for percussive techniques such as tapping
- Non-cutaway body shape offers a clean, symmetrical look of a traditional guitar
Body & Bridge
- Series: Academy
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Sapele
- Top Material: Lutz Spruce
- Bracing: Academy Series
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 17
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Strings:Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension
- Nut: Tusq
- Tuners: Nylon Nickel
- Buttons: Pearloid
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Case: Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.