Tanglewood TWCR SFCE Crossroads Super Folk Electro Acoustic Guitar
Tanglewood TWCR SFCE Crossroads Super Folk Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 81867View Full Description
Spend another £71.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TWCR SFCE Crossroads yields a powerful projection and a great tone with its combination of mahogany with spruce. Spruce is the soundboard choice for most guitars due to it offering a broad dynamic range. Its combination of strength and elasticity delivers crisp articulation that accommodates a versatile range of playing styles from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. In addition to this popular soundboard, mahogany delivers a warm and woody tone with a slightly emphasised mid range, and also offers a balanced tone that accommodates a versatile range of different playing styles. Mahogany is an ideal choice for those looking for one instrument that can handle many styles, and when combined with a spruce soundboard you can achieve a truly versatile tone.
Pickup & Preamp
With its superb choice of tonewoods offering a great acoustic tone, the TWCR SFCE is also equipped with a TW-EX4 pickup and preamp, along with a host of control options for added volume at bigger events. A discreet sidemounted EQ is located on the upper bout, and features a 4-band EQ, as well as a chromatic tuner with slider controls. This compact unit is ideal when you require a bit more projection for bigger audiences.
Bronze Light Strings
The TWCR SFCE Crossroads is also equipped with a set of Phosphor bronze light strings from D'Addario which deliver a superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability. This is one of D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string sets due to its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone, along with excellent intonation.
- Equipped with TW-EX4 pickup and preamp for added volume
- Discreet sidemount includes 4-band EQ with slider controls, and chromatic tuner
- Folk body shape is slightly smaller than standard sizes and allows the guitar to be held closer to the body for classic fingerpicking styles that Folk is renowned for
- Mahogany body offers an earthy voice with a balanced tone whilst the spruce top enhances the acoustic projection
- Cutaway design offers easier access to the higher frets and enhances hand flexibility
- Comfortable mahogany neck mounted with a rosewood fingerboard
- Bronze light strings deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability
- Finished in a Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin which allows the natural tone to resonate freely, and provides a smooth feel
Body & Bridge
- Series: Crossroads
- Body Shape: Super Folk Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Spruce
- Finish: Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: ABS White, Compensating
- Scale Length: 650mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: ABS White
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome Die Cast
- Strings: Bronze Light
- Electronics: Tanglewood TW-EX4
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.