TC Electronic Nova System Limited Guitar Effects Processor
Product Ref: 21286
TC Electronic Nova System Limited Guitar Effects ProcessorDetails
The original Nova System has proved its worth for years by now. Guitarists all over the world have played and enjoyed this compact multi effects board that offers loads of world-class reverbs, delays and modulation effects. On top of that, a purely analog drive block that is being digitally controlled is the icing on the ultimate guitar effects cake.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specifications:
- Limited run of 1000
- One-of-a-kind red anodized aluminium cover
- NDT™ - Nova Drive Technology: All-analog programmable overdrive and distortion circuit under preset and expression control.
- 30 factory and 60 user presets
- Two footswitch layouts: preset and pedal
- Hi-Z and balanced input + balanced stereo outputs
- Optional G-Switch for added control
- EQ + Noise Gate
- Bumblefoot - who created classic Guns N' Roses sounds as well as some far out tones only Bumble could come up with.
- Peter Thorn whose Nova System video is still overall TC Electronic's most popular video. Peter has donated all the presets from the video as well as some Soundgarden tones - including "Black Hole Sun"
- A set of presets made by TC Electronic demonstrator Russell Gray, recreating some the most classic guitar tones in rock history including songs by U2, Van Halen and Pink Floyd.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.