Roland MICRO CUBE GX Guitar Amplifier, Black
Roland MICRO CUBE GX Guitar Amplifier, BlackDetails
Roland's hugely popular MICRO CUBE gets an upgrade! The new MICRO CUBE GX has a small size, big sound and tons of new features including more power, chromatic tuner, MEMORY function and an i-CUBE LINK for easy connectivity with your iOS devices.
Product Ref: 38799View Full Description
Spend another £135.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Play, Practice, Perform - Anywhere You Go!
The MICRO CUBE GX is the latest incarnation of Roland's ultimate portable amp. 25 hours of playing time on six NiMH AA batteries means you can play anywhere you want - great for any outdoor events including parties, camping or busking. The increased power of the new GX version means you now have even more volume to work with and a built in chromatic tuner eliminates the need to carry any extra gear with you when you're on the go.
Mind Blowing Amps & Effects
Roland's COSM amps give the MICRO CUBE GX a host of versatile tones for you to choose from - everything from clean jazz, smooth blues and heavy rock. The new EXTREME amp model gives you an extra level for face-melting, high-gain metal. If you're more of a vocalist, the MIC setting lets you use the amp with a vocal mic.
To add something extra to your sound Roalnd have added five EFX types including the new HEAVY OCTAVE which is perfect for adding an extra level of super-low power to any distortion. Add to this an independent DELAY/REVERB processor and a new spring reverb option for that sweet Summer surf and roots sound.
Memory Function for Dual Sounds
The new MEMORY function makes the Roland MICRO CUBE GX even more versatile effectively turning it into a dual channel amp. Simply dial up the sound you want then use the MEMORY button to save your amp tone and effects. You can now switch between this and the current settings with a quick button press quickly recalling your favourite sound for later use or meaning you can switch between a rhythm and lead tone in your next performance.
Easily Link Your Favourite Music Apps
If you like to use music apps Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface is the best way to seamlessly incorporate your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with your guitar amp. The included cable allows you to connect your iOS device quickly and easily through the audio jack. Use your favourite music apps to play along with tracks or send studio quality COSM guitar tones and effects straight into a recording app. The i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a stereo input so if you fancy simply listening to some tunes or recordings you've made, you can play them straight through the MICRO CUBE GX.
Play, Learn, Record With Free Cube Jam
If you're looking for an app to get you started, Roland have provided CUBE JAM which is available from the App Store for free. This intuitive music app turns your iOS device into a fun music centre for hours of jamming, recording and practice. Use the app to play your favourite songs or minus-one tracks through the MICRO CUBE GX and you'll soon be able to play along with your favourite riffs note for note. The easy to use app can also be used to record and capture your jam sessions with a single touch.
After recording you can experiment with the volume of your guitar and backing track and, once you're happy, export the mix to a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file to share or listen to later. Other great features in the CUBE JAM app include practice tools like independent speed and pitch adjustment and Centre Cancel which removes solos so you're free to play along in a way which suits you.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp with custom-designed speaker
- Eight COSM amp tones, including the ultra-heavy EXTREME amp
- Eight DSP effects, including HEAVY OCTAVE and dedicated DELAY/REVERB with spring emulation
- MEMORY function for saving favourite amp and effects settings
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the MICRO CUBE GX's COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Chromatic tuner built in
- Runs on battery power or supplied AC adapter; carrying strap included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.