Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller
Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot ControllerDetails
The FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility and innovation for MIDI foot control. With features such as bi-directional MIDI data flow to the Roland VG-99 via newly adopted RRC2, patch memory recall, twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for Roland’s new VG-99 V-Guitar System or any other performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
Product Ref: 17634View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.21 per month Finance from £10.21 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for us with the new Roland VG-99 Guitar System.
Control & Expression
The FC-300 is outfitted with nine industrial-grade footswitches and two programmable expression pedals for fast, easy control and expanded performance capabilities. The backlit LCD offers a high contrast view of patch names (when used with VG-99) and other important data, even in the darkest stage environments.
Up to 100 sets of MIDI messages/parameters can be stored simultaneously in the FC-300 as patches. Complex MIDI transmission is made simple thanks to the FC-300?s ability to package chunks of data together in a single patch, and then transmit each data-burst via footswitch.
Using commercially available LAN (Ethernet, CAT5) cable and the newly-adapted RRC2 protocol, the FC-300 provides both bidirectional MIDI transmission and electrical power supply with one simple connection between VG-99 and FC-300.
Two multipurpose switch-jacks are built into the FC-300. These programmable outputs are an ideal feature for guitarists, as they allow amp channels to be switched from clean to lead, for example, in sync with patch changes on the FC-300.
- Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
- 3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
- Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
- Perfect companion for the new VG-99
- Number Pedal x 5 (1/6, 2/7, 3/8, 4/9, 5/10)
- DOWN/UP Pedals
- Control Pedal x 2 (1, 2)
- Expression Pedal x 2 (1, 2)
- PARAMTER Button x 2
- VALUE Button x 2
- UTILITY Button
- MODE Button
- EXIT Button
- WRITE Button
- POWER Switch
- 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- MODE Indicator (STANDARD/CONTROL/SYS EX/PATCH)
- UTILITY Indicator
- WRITE Indicator
- Number Indicator x 10 (1--10)
- DOWN/UP Indicators
- Control Indicator x 2 (1, 2)
- Expression Pedal ON/OFF Indicator x 2 (1, 2)
- DC IN Jack
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- RRC2 OUT Connector
- AMP CONTROL 1 Jack
- AMP CONTROL 2 Jack
- EXP PEDAL 3 / CTL 3, 4 Jack
- EXP PEDAL 4 / CTL 5, 6 Jack
- EXP PEDAL 5 / CTL 7, 8 Jack
- MODE Jack
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor
- Dry Batteries AA type x 6
- 94 mA (ECONOMY MODE OFF)
- 61 mA (ECONOMY MODE ON)
- 6.5 hours or longer (ECONOMY MODE OFF)
- 12 hours or longer (ECONOMY MODE ON)
- Owner's Manual
- Dry Batteries R6 (AA) type (carbon) x 6
- Roland Service
- Width: 550 mm (21-11/16 inches)
- Depth: 250 mm (9-7/8 inches)
- Height: 76 mm (3 inches)
- Weight: 5.3 kg (11 lbs. 11 oz.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.