Roland CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier, White
Product Ref: 33198
Roland CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier, WhiteDetails
The CUBE Lite is a Guitar Amp with plenty of Roland and Boss tones and effects and a great-sounding portable music dock with an iOS interface.
For further information, please call 0843 155 0500 to speak to our Roland Specialist.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The portable, stylish CUBE Lite combines COSM guitar tones with a powerful 2.1 channel speaker system that also connects easily to your iOS device. The stereo speakers and subwoofer gives you a rich, satisfying sound ideal for guitar playing without having to compromise on getting great audio from your digital music library.
Classic Roland and Boss guitar tones
The CUBE Lite provides three great amp tones to cover any style of music: JC CLEAN, CRUNCH and EXTREME. There are on-board Reverb and Chorus effects too, with true stereo for a wide, expansive sound.
Jam, Record and Share with the CUBE JAM iOS app
Use the free Roland CUBE JAM app on your iOS device to jam, re-record and share your tunes. Simply select a track from your iOS music library and the app will allow you to minimise existing guitars or vocals, slow the tempo, adjust the volume and even change the key of your favourite song. Then re-record a new lead using the classic COSM guitar tones on-board and export your mix to share with everyone!
When you record from the CUBE Lite into CUBE JAM or other apps, the sound is captured as you hear it, with all the on-board COSM tones and effects applied. The flexible Direct Mode lets you capture dry sounds while monitoring with the effect sound, letting you experiment with processing later with an audio app of your choice. You can even monitor the live output with the CUBE Lite and use its Direct Mode to process the audio in real-time with any app.
Connect and play easily
Who says guitar amps don't sound great when you play digital music through them? With i-CUBE LINK, it's so simple to connect your iOS device to the amp, blend the COSM tones and iOS audio together and enjoy recording and playing along to quality audio with the great tone of your guitar. If you need to practice in silence, just plug in some headphones to mute the onboard speakers.
Powerful audio system
The CUBE Lite's 2.1 channel audio system has a rich, full sound that will do your guitar justice. With stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, you can enjoy listening to your music library through the powerful system and get the best of both worlds.
Stylish, compact design
The CUBE Lite is designed to look good in the studio, kitchen, office, living room... anywhere! Equally functioning as an amp or versatile digital music player, the CUBE's stylish white and portable design means you can enjoy jamming to your favourite tracks wherever you are.
Features and Specifications
For further information, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Rated Power Output: 10W (Stereo speakers 3 W x 2 + Subwoofer 4 W)
- Nominal Input Level: Input: -10dBu, i-CUBE Link/Stereo Aux In: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5cm (3 inches) x 3
- Amp Types: JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, EXTREME
- Controls: Power, Amp Type switch, Drive knob, Volume knob, Bass knob, Treble knob, Chorus/Reverb knob
- Controls (i-CUBE Link/Stereo Aux In): Volume knob
- Indicator: Amp Type
- Connectors: Input jack: 1/4 inch phone type, Aux In jack: 4-pole miniature phone type, Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type, DC IN: jack
- Power supply: AC Adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw: 1000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Mini Cable (4 poles)
- Dimensions: W x 250mm D x 147mm x H 135mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.