Roland CM-110 Instrument Monitor Amp
£399.00 RRP £470.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
4 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £24.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- 2.1-Channel High Quality Sound System
- Custom-Made Speakers with Protection Circuit
- 3-Channel Multimedia Inputs
- 100W Package With Two 25W Satellites & 50W Sub
- Powerful Sound for Home & Studio
Roland CM-110 Instrument Monitor Amp— Today's electronic musical instruments can deliver an extreme range of sound, from the deepest, thundering lows to ear-splitting highs. Roland is pleased to announce a new-breed nearfield monitoring series built specifically to handle the demands of modern synthesizers, electronic drums, media-production gear, and the like. The Roland CM-110 is a 2.1-channel system with integrated protection circuit that can take a full-frequency beating while providing fantastic sound, high performance, and CUBE reliability. Hear and feel your music to the fullest with the powerhouse CUBE.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 24305
A New Dimension
The CM-110 consists of a main unit (subwoofer) and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analogue and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, even computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM-110 provides 100 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format for which it was created.
Click on the link below to view a detailed Brochure on the Roland AC60.
The CM-110 features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers, V-Drums, etc. In other words, the CUBE is built to withstand an arsenal of hot gear and input levels. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
- 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono type
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- 100 W package with two 25 W satellites and a companion 50 W sub
- CH 1 (Instrument): -20 dBu
- CH 2 (Line): -10 dBu
- Balanced Input: +4 dBu
- CH 1 (Instrument): 10 k ohms
- CH 2 (Line): 10 k ohms
- Balance Input: 10 k ohms
- Format: Conformity with IEC60958
- Sample Rate: 32 kHz to 192 kHz (automatically) (de-emphasis: OFF)
- Word Length: 24 bits
- Main Unit: 16 cm (6.5 inches)
- Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches), 2 cm (3/4 inch) (for each)
- CH 1 [Instrument] volume knob
- CH 2 [Line] volume knob
- CH 3 [Digital] volume knob
- WOOFER volume knob
- PHASE switch
- EQUALIZER [HIGH] knob, [LOW] knob
- MASTER volume knob
- AUTO OFF switch
- CH 1 [Instrument] jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- CH 2 [Line] jacks (L, R, STEREO): RCA phono type, stereo miniature phone type
- CH 3 [Digital] Jack: Coaxial type
- Balanced Input jacks (L, R): (XLR, 1/4" TRS phone type)
- Phone Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Satellit Speaker Jacks (L, R): (only for dedicated Satellite Speakers)
- AC IN jack
- Power Cord
- Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2
- Owner's Manual
- Width (W): 330 mm - 13 inches
- Depth (D): 327 mm - 12-7/8 inches
- Height (H): 368 mm - 14-1/2 inches
- Width (W): 162 mm - 6-7/16 inches
- Depth (D): 197 mm - 7-13/16 inches
- Height (H): 243 mm - 9-5/8 inches
You may also be interested in ...
|Hartke KM200 Keyboard Monitor Amp||£569.99|
|Roland CM-220 Instrument Monitor Amp||£569.00|
|Roland KC-880 Keyboard Amp||£895.00|
|Roland PM-30 Personal Drum Monitor Amplifier||£629.00|
|Behringer K1800FX Ultratone Keyboard Amp||£203.00|
|Hartke KM100 100W Keyboard Amp||£429.99|
|Yamaha MS40DR DTX Monitor System||£211.00|
|Roland KC-110 30W Portable Keyboard Amp||£339.00|
|Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amp||£299.00|
|Roland PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor||£165.00|
Tell a friend about...
Roland CM-110 Instrument Monitor Amp
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Roland CM-110 Instrument Monitor Amp
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.