Peavey ValveKing II 20w Combo Amp
Peavey ValveKing II 20w Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 43092View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.13 per month Finance from £15.13 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Next Generation ValveKing
This new Peavey ValveKing tube guitar amp is based on the original award-winning ValveKing line and features all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price real working guitarists can afford. This next generation of ValveKing is one of Peavey's most tonally sophisticated amp lines yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today's working guitarists.
Recording and Performing Features
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, this next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI? (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Versatile Sonic Options
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI? tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
Customisable All Tube Power
ValveKing offers other high-end features like the 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customisable all-tube power.
The next generation ValveKing line includes the new extremely portable ValveKing Micro Head, plus the beefed-up ValveKing Head, ValveKing Combo 20 and the ValveKing Combo 50, each delivering its own array of pro features and boutique tones.
- EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Damping control - controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- Buffered effects loop
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- USB direct recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- Weight Unpacked: 37.70 lb(17.1 kg)
- Weight Packed: 47.62 lb(21.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 25.6"(65.024 cm)
- Height Packed: 26.8"(68.072 cm)
- Depth Packed: 15.1"(38.354 cm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.