Orange Rocker 15 Guitar Combo Amp, Black
Orange Rocker 15 Guitar Combo Amp, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 83217View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Half Power Mode & Attenuator Switch
The Orange Rocker 15 Guitar Combo is equipped with a 'Headroom/Bedroom' attenuator switch that allows users to effortlessly switch between 15, 7, 1 or even half a Watt depending on their requirements. The Bedroom mode features circuitry that delivers the springiness and feel usually associated with valve amps, with a strong projection. This versatile combo is superb for any level of player, as it offers a variety of outputs with the option to step up a gear to full power 15 Watt mode for the stage.
Voice of The World Gold Label Speaker
Featuring the Voice of the World Gold Label 10 inch speaker, the Orange Rocker 15 delivers a high level of efficiency, along with a strong bottom end and a powerful projection, whilst retaining the crisp, bell-like chime. Despite its smaller size, the Rocker 15 makes the most of every watt and is perfect for home practice, studio sessions and small gigs.
Like many other combos from Orange, the Rocker 15 features two channels, for a versatile choice of tone. The Natural channel is equipped with just one control for volume, and is voiced for absolute transparency. The Dirty channel provides a more traditional tone and includes control options for Gain, Master Volume and a three-band EQ. When using the dirty channel, players can also achieve clean sound,that is perfect for lead guitar.
Classic Orange Styling
The Orange Rocker 15 is finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, including basket weave vinyl, signature picture frame edging, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking combo amp is solid, rugged and durable, and capable of withstanding life on the road. Reinforced black corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact combo can be easily transported between performances.
A Brief History
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile product. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigourous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
- Twin channel 1×10” guitar amp combo
- Perfect for home practising and studio use
- Capable of 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts of output depending on requirements
- Voice of the World gold label 10" speaker for a classic tone
- Half power mode & ‘headroom/bedroom’ attenuator switch.
- Legendary basket-weave grill cloth for the classic vintage Orange look
- Valve buffered effects loop
- Natural channel features just one control for volume and is voiced for absolute transparency
- Dirty channel has a more traditional look with Gain, Master Volume and a three band EQ
- Valves include 3 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x ECC81 (12AT7) and 2 x EL84
- Control options include Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Lightweight with carry handle for portable use
- Reinforced corners for added protection during transit
- 18mm Birch Plywood Construction for Optimum Durability
- Signature Skid Feet Help Fix the Cabinet to the Stage
- Controls: Natural Channel: Volume, Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Chanel Selector, Half/STBY/Full Power selector, Power Switch
- Output Power: 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts (switchable)
- Effects Loop: Valve buffered
- Speaker: 1 x Voice of the World Gold Label 10″
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 47 x 41 x 26cm (18.50 x 16.14 x 10.24”)
- Weight: 13.6kg (29.98lb)
- Finish: Black basket-weave vinyl
- Valves: Preamp: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x ECC81 (12AT7) Power Amp: 2 x EL84
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.