Korg Custom Shop Sledgehammer Clip-On Tuner, Black
Korg Custom Shop Sledgehammer Clip-On Tuner, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 71547View Full Description
Spend another £216.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-End, Clip-On Tuner
Korgs exceptional design and construction means this tuner is as durable as it is sleek and stylish. The clip-on functionality means you can connect the tuner directly to the head of your guitar or bass for hands-free tuning. The Sledgehammer Custom 100 will fit a variety of different guitar and bass headstocks, with the double mechanism of the movable arm and ball joint providing maximum movement, allowing you to place the tuner where you want. As well as the clip-on functionality, the tuner also boasts a battery life of up to 100 hours from a single AAA battery. The extensive battery life results in extensive continuous operation, perfect for musicians on the move who constantly need their tuner ready to perform. Additionally, the tuner is available in a range of colours, allowing you to colour co-ordinate your tuner to your instrument.
3D Visual Meter
One of the most unique and eye-catching features of the Sledgehammer tuner is the large 3D visual meter. This meter incorporates a large and easily visible display with note name indication and precise movement of the bright, illuminated LEDs. This display makes it easier than ever to tune your instrument quickly and efficiently with maximum precision. The tuning detection range features an accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents for unparalleled tuning precision. Additionally, the meter features three display modes that allow you to switch between different directions and speed of meter movement, allowing you to pick the best mode to suit you.
KORG's Custom Shop Series
The Sledgehammer tuner is the latest addition to the 'Custom Shop' series from Korg. The Custom Shop series is one of the latest lines from Korg featuring a range of innovative tuning units designed to be the best in its price-range. The Custom Shop series provides the perfect balance between high-end functionality and compact, lightweight construction. Korg are renowned for their premium-quality components and design, with this series being no different, combining high-end technology with classic features.
- Part of KORG’s “Custom Shop” series, a mark of ultimate quality
- Amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours
- New type of illuminated shuttle switch
- 3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Three meter display modes
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
- Lineup includes limited-edition color variation models
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Precision: +/- 0.1 cent (Strobe meter)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Power Supply: AAA battery x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 64 x 49 x 66 mm / 2.52” x 1.93” x 2.60”
- Weight: 37 g / 1.31 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items: One AAA battery for checking operation
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.