Ibanez MSM1 Marco Sfogli, Natural Gloss
Ibanez MSM1 Marco Sfogli, Natural GlossDetails
Product Ref: 82468View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.92 per month Finance from £28.92 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Marco Sfogli is an Italian metal guitarist primarily known for work with James LaBrie, Jordan Rudess and Matt Guillory. As well as guitarist, Marco is also a composer, arranger and mixing engineer. This signature model has been designed in collaboration with Marco, and is perfect for metal guitarists.
This stunning signature guitar from Italian virtuoso Marco Sfogli, is crafted with an American basswood body, along with a tineo top. Tineo is a unique wood with an eye catching grain, that is impossible to imitate. This precious wood, is commonly used for luxury furniture and features a decorative pattern with a black vein. This distinctive veneer is paired with a American basswood body, offering a lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
The MSM1 is equipped with a 5-piece wenge/bubinga neck along with a wenge fingerboard. Metal players can benefit from the hand-rolled fret edges which is a slow, demanding process that allows for a smooth, fast playing neck and perfect for playing fast riffs and solos.
DiMarzio 'Air Norton' and 'The Tone Zone' pickups
Players can achieve the perfect a full host of metal tones with the combination of pickups from DiMarzio. The Air Norton on the neck delivers a distinctive sounds with a variety of deep, warm tones. This pickups patented design features a magnetic structure that reduces string pull, for an enhanced sustain, and expressive dynamics. This unique pickup is paired with The Tone Zone on the bridge, that delivers a wider dynamic range with an excellent bass response. This patented design features dual-resonance coils that produce more overtones, perfect for achieving metal guitar riffs.
SynchroniZR Tremolo Bridge
The MSM1 Marco Sfogli Limited Edition also features a SynchroniZR tremolo bridge that provides all the innovations of the original ZR tremolo in a non-locking design. This tremolo arm is made of lightweight duralumin for increased balance and pitch bending effects.
- Signature model for Italian metal guitarist Marco Sfogli
- Equipped with DiMarzio 'Air Norton' and 'The Tone Zone' pickups
- American basswood body combined with a tineo top
- Wenge fingerboard with Mother of Pearl off-set dot inlays
- Jumbo frets with premium fret edge treatment offer a smooth edge
- Soft case included for transportation and storage
- Smooth cutaway design offers easy access to the higher frets
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads for precise intonation
- SynchroniZR tremolo bridge for pitch bending effects
- Series: MSM
- Top Material: Tineo
- Back Material: American Basswood
- Body Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga
- Scale Length: 648 mm
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Frets: Jumbo with fret edge treatment
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: mother of pearl off-set dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way pickup switch
- Bridge: SynchroniZR tremolo bridge w/ZPS-FX
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Case: Soft Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.