Ibanez BTB746 6 String, Natural Low Gloss
Ibanez BTB746 6 String, Natural Low GlossDetails
Product Ref: 83951View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.36 per month Finance from £19.36 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Body Shape For 2017
The BTB746 6 String Bass Guitar features a redesigned body to follow Ibanez's 2017 upgrades. Unlike others BTB models, this new addition offers a sleek body shape with smooth contours and a curved bevel, creating an elegant feel and unique appearance. Crafted with a mahogany wing body, players can achieve a warm tone with a rich response, while the stunning walnut top offers a tight response with a firm low end. A single cutaway shape is also incorporated into the BTB746's design and provides flexibility across the whole fingerboard for an optimum tonal range.
As well as an eye-catching choice of body woods, the BTB746 also includes a 5-piece maple and rosewood neck-through design, delivering enhanced sustain and stability. A neck-through construction ensures that the neck will not warp or twist over time, and maintain a reliable tone.
Fingerboard & Frets
A rosewood fingerboard delivers a warm, soft tone and a natural feel. Mounted with 24 stainless steel frets, the BTB746 delivers a bright tone with enhanced longevity. A zero fret is also included and provides accurate intonation, along with minimal string height.
For a powerful bass tone, the BTB746 6 String Bass Guitar is equipped with a duo of Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups that deliver a warm, balanced response with a tight bottom end and a full midrange. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the three-band EQ and three-way mid frequency switch with 250 Hz, 450 Hz and 700 Hz output options.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
In addition to the upgraded body shape, this 2017 edition features a new Mono-rail V bridge. This innovative design offers a wide intonation adjustment range, and each independent saddle provides a maximum string vibration transfer without any interference.
D'Addario NYXL Strings
Finally, a set of NYXL strings by D'Addario are included for a superb dynamic range and brilliant harmonic response. Each string features a steel core, wrapped with nickel-plated wire, for a more flexible string set. The combination of nickel and steel produces a powerful low end response that resonates harmonics with plenty of punch, perfect for cutting through any mix.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar and Bass players, pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars and basses have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Equipped with two Bartolini pickups that deliver a warm, balanced response with a tight bottom end
- Redesigned body, new for 2017
- Mono-rail V bridge offers a wide intonation range, and offers excellent vibration transfer
- Ibanez custom electronics with 3-band EQ and 3-way mid frequency switch offer precise tonal control
- 24 stainless steel frets deliver a bright tone and high durability
- Zero fret provides accurate intonation and minimal string height
- D'Addario NYXL strings are included for a superb dynamic range and brilliant harmonic response
- Mahogany wing body with walnut top deliver warm tone with rich resonance and tight response
- Elegant contours and single cutaway body shape offer comfort and flexibility
- Neck-through construction enhances sustain and stability
- 6th string offers more tonal variety and flexibility
- Series: BTB
- Body Top: Walnut
- Body: Mahogany Wing
- Body Finish: Natural Low Gloss
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Scale Length: 35"
- Fingerboard Radius: 950 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24 + zero fret
- Fret Size: Medium Stainless Steel
- Nut Width: 54 mm
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2
- Controls: Volume, Balancer, Bass Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut, Treble Boost Cut
- Pickup Switching: 3-way mid frequency toggle switch
- Bridge: Mono-Rail V
- Control knobs: Reccessed
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL strings
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.