Electro Harmonix Cathedral Deluxe Reverb Guitar Pedal
Product Ref: 14857
Electro Harmonix Cathedral Deluxe Reverb Guitar PedalDetails
Electro Harmonix Cathedral Deluxe Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal:
Enter the Cathedral and surround your music with aria of divine presence. True stereo reverbs reveal your inspirations while programmability recalls the spirit of creation.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Cathedral is the performer's mantra creating the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground.
- 24 bit AD and DA converters
- True stereo inputs and outputs
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay time up to 2 seconds
- Feedback control for pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
- Power Supply included (96DC-200BI PSU)
While there's plenty of competition these days, Electro-Harmonix might just have unleashed the stompbox reverb daddy in the shape of their new Cathedral pedal. - Musicradar.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.