Boss RV-500 Reverb Effects Processor
Boss RV-500 Reverb Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 94403View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.39 per month Finance from £9.39 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incredible Range of Reverbs
The RV-500 is packed with a wide range of powerful reverbs, providing players with an extensive library to enhance their playing experience. Choose between the 12 different modes and access up to 21 unique reverb algorithms which have been new developed specifically for this pedal. Offering a range of adjustable parameters, players can shape any kind of space imaginable, from classic hall and room reverbs, to dynamic SFX, and non-linear soundscapes. The Boss Reverb also features new recreations of the RE-201 Space Echo and SRV-2000 Digital Reverb, two classic Roland pedals from the 70s and 80s.
12 Modes, 21 Unique Reverbs
The single mode control knob provides access to an extensive range of powerful reverbs, with many of the reverbs offering different types to further expand its tonal possibilities. Selecting the room reverb will offer the choice between small, medium, large, and ambience spaces, while the Hall reverb features 3 different sizes. Other classic reverbs include a studio style plate reverberation, spring reverb with 3 different springs, and 2-voices of pitch-shifting shimmer. The pedal also includes a range of dynamic reverbs, from the unique fast-decay reverb and early reflection reverb with envelope parameters, to the non-linear and SFX reverbs. A dual mode offers 2 independent reverbs which can be adjusted to accept a full-range or frequency-divided input.
Dual Reverbs & Digital Delays
Equipped with a powerful DPS engine, the Reverb pedal can become two powerful reverbs at once. Set the pedal's mode to dual to produce 2 independent reverbs, with the option to feed with a full range input or with divided frequency ranges on each input, allowing players to build rich, multi-ranging sounds. Use the A/B simul mode to use any of the pedals patches at the same time, choosing to set the two reverbs in series or parallel connection order and mix or split the A/B outputs. Each of the RV-500’s reverbs include a digital delay, with a full set of parameters and the ability to set the reverb and delay in series or parallel.
Intuitive Control Setup
Boss’ RV-500 is designed to deliver incredible creative expression and performance flexibility, ensuring players can easily adjust parameters for simple changes or extensive adjustments. Its large LCD display ensures players can clearly see patch names, delay times, and other important information, making it easy to adjust parameters and advanced control features. Its freely assignable switches and extensive support for real-time control is perfect for a range of applications, and the MIDI I/O provides more creative possibilities and deep control options. Connect the Reverb to your computer, via the USB port, and use the free RV-500 editor/librarian for remote editing, patch backup, and more.
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 Bits
- Processing: 32-Bit Floating point
- Fast Decay
- Early Reflection
- Space Echo
- Memory: 198 (99 Banks x 2), 297 (99 banks x 3)
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass or True Bypass (With Relays)
- Switches: A, B, TAP/CTL
- Buttons: Down, Up, Exit, Edit
- Knobs: Mode, Time/Value, Pre-Delay, E.Level, Low, High
- Display: Graphic LCD (128 x 64 Dots, Backlit LCD)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "Using The Unit Safely"
- Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Input (A/Mono, B) 1/4’’ Jacks, Output (A/Mono, B) 1/4’’ Jacks
- CTL 1,2/EXP 1/4'’ TRS Jack
- USB Type B
- MIDI (In, Out) Connectors
- DC In jack
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +8 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +8 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 20 k Ohms or Greater
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Battery Life (Under Continuous Use):
- Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 Hours
- Width: 6.75’’ (170 mm)
- Depth: 5.4375’’ (138 mm)
- Height: 2.5’’ (62 mm)
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.0 kg (2 lbs 4 oz)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with an AC Adaptor
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.