Discontinued Fender Volume-Tone Pedal
Discontinued Fender Volume-Tone PedalDetails
The sleek Fender Volume Tone pedal gives you masterful, Zen-like control over both volume and tone.
Tilt the Fender Volume Tone back and forth to reign supreme o’er the kingdom of volume; swivel it left to right like you mean it to hold infinite sway over the infinite subtleties of tone.
Product Ref: 12970View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender Volume Tone This pedal uses a passive Tone control circuit and works best when connected directly to a passive guitar. If you must use an active guitar or put other pedal before this one, the output impedance of the active device should be 10kOhm minimum for the best performance.
Fender Volume Tone specs:
- Input Impedance: 150kOhm (250kOhm Volume Pot)
- Output impedance: 0 to 62kOhm, (Varies with Pedal Position)
- Volume Control: Tilt the Pedal Back and Forth.
- Tone Control: Rotare the Pedal Left and Right.
- Tuner Output: Connect to your tuner, if desired. The Volume Control does NOT affect this output, but the Tone Control DOES affect it.
- Input jack: Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
- Output jack: Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.