Korg XVP-20 Volume and Expression Pedal
Korg XVP-20 Volume and Expression PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71546View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The XVP-20 is compact and highly durable volume and expression pedal featuring an aluminium body with a black anodized finish for maximum durability. The pedal comes equipped with to sets of inputs and outputs plus an expression jack, allowing you to connect your pedal to external devices such as amplifiers and effects pedals. The pedal's mechanism features a high-tooth count on the durable gears, delivering a smooth operation every time.
Adjustable Volume And Torque
As well as its sturdy construction the XVP-20 features a minimum volume knob that lets you adjust the volume range that can be controlled by the pedal. This helps to ensure the tonal character of the original sound is kept unaffected as much as possible as well as being able to adjust the amount of affect on the volume itself. The knob itself is now located under the footboard for easy access. Additionally a torque adjustment screw is also provided to adjust the torque to your personal preference.
- Equipped with two sets of input/output and one expression jack
- Compact and sturdy aluminum body with a black anodized finish that exudes quality
- Pedal mechanism features smooth operation and excellent grip
- Minimum volume and torque can be adjusted to suit your playing style
- Input impedance: 50K–100K ohms
- Input Jacks: INPUT 1, 2 (monaural phone jack)
- Output Jacks: OUTPUT 1, 2 (monaural phone jack), EXPRESSION PEDAL (stereo phone jack)
- Control: Pedal, Minimum volume, Torque adjustment screw
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 268 x 62 mm / 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
- Weights: 1.3 kg/2.87lbs
- Included Items: EXPRESSION PEDAL jack dedicated stereo cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.