View Full Description
All those hours of practice are finally paying off, that means it's time to move forward and refine. Maybe you're preparing for your first solo acoustic set and you want to be sure the performance is just right. You want a guitar you consistently enjoy playing, an instrument that's a pleasure to get to know. One you can communicate with. Maybe you've found yourself with more time lately and you're looking to get back into jamming with friends or you just want to have some fun and unwind after work. Whatever the reason, you know it's time to move on to a quality acoustic instrument.
You're ready to discover your sound
The designers at Ibanez know decisions like this take time. There are options to consider: Style, Finish, Features, Playability. They understand - and with that in mind they've manufactured a product line that includes as many styles and options as there are kinds of players and applications. It's the goal of Ibanez to create exquisite guitars that you can grow old with, without tapping into your retirement fund.
Fishman Presys Blend Preamp
The Fishman Presys Blend Preamp with built-in internal mic offers wider sound variation by mixing piezo sound and the airy sound from an internal mic. The 3-band EQ with mic blend control is more than enough to create your own tonal character, and the Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner help to eliminate annoying onstage adjustments.
Ambiance Series Arched Back
The stunning arched backs in our Ambiance series provide feedback resistance and complete playing comfort.
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to PA. AA battery operation avoids the difficulty in finding replacement batteries.
The A300ETCS's gorgeous arched quilted maple back and Vintage Violin high gloss finish are just a few of the many highlights on this luthier-quality instrument.
- Ibanez Original Ambiance Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Arched Back
- Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
- BodyShape: Ambiance Body with Cutaway
- BackSides: Arched Quilted Maple Back and Quilted Maple Sides
- Top: Quilted Maple Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Length: 19.5"
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Tuners: Gold Grover Tuners
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Scale/Length: 641mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Joint: 55.4mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 21mm
- Radius: 300mm
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend Preamp with Built in Mic, Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.