DISC Ibanez A300E Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Trans Cherry Sunburst
Product Ref: 16169
DISC Ibanez A300E Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Trans Cherry SunburstDetails
The Ibanez arched-back Ambiance series: ultimate stage performance instruments with gorgeous visual appointments and superior electronics. Quilted Maple tops, backs and sides, abalone rosettes and gold Grover® tuners, all masterfully combined with 100% Fishman® electronics and onboard tuners, ensuring you are both seen and heard.
Click on the link below to view a video introduction to the Ibanez A300E Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Trans Cherry Sunburst:
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All those hours of practice are finally paying off, that means it's time to move forward and refine. Maybe you're preparing for your first solo acoustic set and you want to be sure the performance is just right. You want a guitar you consistently enjoy playing, an instrument that's a pleasure to get to know. One you can communicate with. Maybe you've found yourself with more time lately and you're looking to get back into jamming with friends or you just want to have some fun and unwind after work. Whatever the reason, you know it's time to move on to a quality acoustic instrument.
You're ready to discover your sound
The designers at Ibanez know decisions like this take time. There are options to consider: Style, Finish, Features, Playability. They understand - and with that in mind they've manufactured a product line that includes as many styles and options as there are kinds of players and applications. It's the goal of Ibanez to create exquisite guitars that you can grow old with, without tapping into your retirement fund.
Fishman Presys Blend Preamp
The Fishman Presys Blend Preamp with built-in internal mic offers wider sound variation by mixing piezo sound and the airy sound from an internal mic. The 3-band EQ with mic blend control is more than enough to create your own tonal character, and the Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner help to eliminate annoying onstage adjustments.
Ambiance Series Arched Back
The stunning arched backs in our Ambiance series provide feedback resistance and complete playing comfort.
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to PA. AA battery operation avoids the difficulty in finding replacement batteries.
The A300ETCS's gorgeous arched quilted maple back and Vintage Violin high gloss finish are just a few of the many highlights on this luthier-quality instrument.
- Ibanez Original Ambiance Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Arched Back
- Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
- BodyShape: Ambiance Body with Cutaway
- BackSides: Arched Quilted Maple Back and Quilted Maple Sides
- Top: Quilted Maple Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Length: 19.5"
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Tuners: Gold Grover Tuners
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Scale/Length: 641mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Joint: 55.4mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 21mm
- Radius: 300mm
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend Preamp with Built in Mic, Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.