Bugera Veyron BV1001T 2000W Bass Amp Head
Bugera Veyron BV1001T 2000W Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 88988View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.12 per month Finance from £12.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Delivers Massive Power & Incredible Tones
What more can a bassist want then more tonal power, and Bugera have delivered with their Class-D amp technology. The BV101T can produce an incredible 2000 watts of pure power and sonic performance, while offering the ultimate energy efficiency to eliminate the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This incredibly lightweight bass amp head is also kited out with a range of powerful controls to allow players to shape the tone to suit their playing style. Its dedicated 3-band EQ is the perfect tone shaping tool, with an ultra-low EQ button to expand its shaping capabilities. The mid frequency switch offers 5 classic sound variations for players to experiment with, making the BV101T Amp Head perfect for any playing style.
Tube Power, Tube Tone
Unlike its solid-state counterpart, the BV101M, the Bugera BV101T is driven by 3 powerful 12AX7 preamp tubes to deliver incredible tonal properties. The combination between the preamp tube, passive Baxandall bass and treble controls, and active tube-driven mid EQ work together to deliver incredibly authentic tube tones. Its high voltage provides players with plenty of headroom, allowing their playing dynamics to shine through any mix. Versatile and responsive, the amp’s tubes provide crystal clear sound with the option to ass the perfect amount of tube grind to your tone.
Studio Grade Compression
The amplifier is equipped with studio grade compression, ensuring players can create incredible soundscapes without losing any of the dynamics or subtlety at high volumes. The compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70s, creating a transparent and musical compressor which allows the full dynamics of your playing to shine through any mix. Increasing sustain and gently smoothing out any signal peaks, the inbuilt compressor lets you unleash powerfully impact-laden bass lines.
The Dynamizer technology is designed to add incredible detail and a powerfully fat punch to their amps. Bugera’s dynamizer technology integrates what is known as parallel compression, a dynamic range compression technique used as a secret weapon in high-end sound recording and mixing. This technique mixes a dry or lightly compressed signal with a heavily compressed version, reducing the dynamic range by bringing up the softest sounds to add audible detail.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- 6-stage class-A tube preamplifier for harmonically rich and vibrant tube sound
- Legendary optical compressor for extremely musical compression
- Dynamizer power management technology for ultimate punch and captures every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated bass, mid, and treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 3 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Passive Baxandall bass and high band EQ plus active, tube-driven mid EQ
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices
- Switchable tuner out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favourite music or backing tracks
- High-power headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing
- Dual footswitch connector for mute and FX loop
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
- Power: 2000 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Knobs: Gain, Comp, Bass, Mid, Mid Freq, Treble, Master Volume
- Buttons: Mute, -15 dB, Comp, Ultra Low, Ultra High
- Insturment Input: 1/4'’ TS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 MOhm
- FX Loop: 1/4'’ TS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 20 kOhm/9 kOhm
- Aux In: 1/4'’ TRS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Phones Out: 1/4’’ TRS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 180 Ohms
- Tuner Out: 1/4'’ TS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- FX Loop Send: 1/4'’ TS Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Direct Output: XLR Jack, Balanced
- Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max. Level: Pre EQ (-9 dB/+12 dBu), Post EQ (-12 dBu/+9dBu)
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 2 x Locking Connector
- Min. Load Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Height: 3’’ (80mm)
- Width: 11.5’’ (293mm)
- Depth: 10.9’’ (279mm)
- Weight: 3.2kg (7lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.