The Boss GT-10 is also loaded with an innovative user interface, including EZ Tone, so guitarists can obtain the exact sound they desire in the most intuitive way imaginable.
Click on the link below to view detailed Brochure on the BOSS GT-10.
The GT-10 also comes equipped with Phrase Loop. This inspiring feature is great for idea sketching and practice as well as in performance with live sound-on-sound looping.
Powered by Boss' custom-made new-generation processor and proprietary COSM sound-modelling method, the GT-10 ushers in a new era of audio quality for guitarists. Boss' legendary know-how of effects and sound modelling are fully integrated into this new flagship floorboard multi-FX unit. As a result, tone quality is significantly higher, and response to playing dynamics is much more natural and musical. Not just for the stage the GT-10 is also great in the studio thanks to its USB capability and digital output.
EZ Tone Wizard
The GT-10 is a pro player's dream, but it's also friendly enough for first timers. The innovative EZ Tone wizard helps you create top-quality sounds quickly. It offers an intuitive approach to sound design based on graphical icons to quickly realize the sounds that guitarists are imaging. No more struggling with parameters on the LCD. In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10 is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedal board, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
Truly Intuitive Operation
In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10 is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedal board, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
More Flexibility and Creative Possibilities
GT-10 s Parallel Chain feature provides two separate effects paths, including COSM amp models for seamless switching from clean tone to lead and vice versa. The two channels can be used simultaneously, blended by expression pedal, or even switched based on your playing dynamics.
Connect the GT-10 to a wide range of external gear via its rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. Safely transfer precious data to and from the GT-10 via USB as well.
It's a BOSS tradition to build gear that looks great, is friendly to use, and stands up to the rigors of the road. The GT-10 is no exception, with its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus built-in expression pedal. The high-contrast LCD and LED make using the GT-10 a breeze even on dark stages or in glaring sunlight.
The Boss GT-10 is loaded with an innovative user interface, including EZ Tone, so guitarists can obtain the exact sound they desire in the most intuitive way imaginable.
- Massive tone, advanced effects, and a more natural and musical response
- EZ Tone wizard provides the ultimate easy-to-use, intuitive approach to sound creation based on graphic icons
- Parallel effects chain offers two separate effects paths including COSM amp models
- Create sound-on-sound loops with onboard Phrase Loop function
- Large LCD and bright LED enable high visibility even in bright sunlight and difficult concert-stage lighting conditions
- USB capability accommodates streaming audio and MIDI data in real time
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu / +4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 3 k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit - 7 segments, 3 characters LED
INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Width: 542 mm - 21-3/8 inches
- Depth: 272 mm - 10-3/4 inches
- Height: 77 mm - 3-1/16 inches