Boss GT-10 Guitar Effects Processor
Product Ref: 11179
Boss GT-10 Guitar Effects ProcessorDetails
Meet the new flagship of the BOSS multi-effects family. The GT-10, driven by Boss' latest custom-made DSP and proprietary sound-modelling COSM engine, is a floorboard powerhouse that offers natural and musical response as well as a marked improvement in sound quality from previous generations.
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Boss GT-10 is also loaded with an innovative user interface, including EZ Tone, so guitarists can obtain the exact sound they desire in the most intuitive way imaginable.
Click on the link below to view detailed Brochure on the BOSS GT-10.
The GT-10 also comes equipped with Phrase Loop. This inspiring feature is great for idea sketching and practice as well as in performance with live sound-on-sound looping.
Powered by Boss' custom-made new-generation processor and proprietary COSM sound-modelling method, the GT-10 ushers in a new era of audio quality for guitarists. Boss' legendary know-how of effects and sound modelling are fully integrated into this new flagship floorboard multi-FX unit. As a result, tone quality is significantly higher, and response to playing dynamics is much more natural and musical. Not just for the stage the GT-10 is also great in the studio thanks to its USB capability and digital output.
EZ Tone Wizard
The GT-10 is a pro player's dream, but it's also friendly enough for first timers. The innovative EZ Tone wizard helps you create top-quality sounds quickly. It offers an intuitive approach to sound design based on graphical icons to quickly realize the sounds that guitarists are imaging. No more struggling with parameters on the LCD. In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10 is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedal board, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
Truly Intuitive Operation
In addition to EZ Tone, general operation of GT-10 is truly intuitive. The Effects Select buttons, for example, enable instant access to the essential parameters of each effect. The values of the parameters shown can be increased/decreased immediately by turning four rotary encoder knobs below the LCD. Operation is as easy as compact pedals on a pedal board, as you can quickly jump from any effect to any effect.
More Flexibility and Creative Possibilities
GT-10 s Parallel Chain feature provides two separate effects paths, including COSM amp models for seamless switching from clean tone to lead and vice versa. The two channels can be used simultaneously, blended by expression pedal, or even switched based on your playing dynamics.
Connect the GT-10 to a wide range of external gear via its rear-panel USB port, where audio and MIDI data can be streamed digitally to computers, digital recorders, or other compatible devices. Safely transfer precious data to and from the GT-10 via USB as well.
It's a BOSS tradition to build gear that looks great, is friendly to use, and stands up to the rigors of the road. The GT-10 is no exception, with its strong, stylish design, and six dedicated footswitches plus built-in expression pedal. The high-contrast LCD and LED make using the GT-10 a breeze even on dark stages or in glaring sunlight.
The Boss GT-10 is loaded with an innovative user interface, including EZ Tone, so guitarists can obtain the exact sound they desire in the most intuitive way imaginable.
- Massive tone, advanced effects, and a more natural and musical response
- EZ Tone wizard provides the ultimate easy-to-use, intuitive approach to sound creation based on graphic icons
- Parallel effects chain offers two separate effects paths including COSM amp models
- Create sound-on-sound loops with onboard Phrase Loop function
- Large LCD and bright LED enable high visibility even in bright sunlight and difficult concert-stage lighting conditions
- USB capability accommodates streaming audio and MIDI data in real time
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu / +4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 3 k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output: Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit - 7 segments, 3 characters LED
INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Width: 542 mm - 21-3/8 inches
- Depth: 272 mm - 10-3/4 inches
- Height: 77 mm - 3-1/16 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.