Paiste 17'' 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hat Cymbals
Paiste 17'' 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hat CymbalsDetails
The Paiste 17" 2002 Sound Edge hi hat marks the 45th anniversary of the legendary 2002 series. The series represents a modern yet timeless interpretation of the celebrated 2002 sound. With a distinctive new hammering pattern, a slightly darkened, semi-matte finish and simplified black logos this cymbal looks as good as it sounds. With the 2002 Sound Edge models, Paiste gives more brightness and energy to the sound, while preserving the legendary 2002 heritage. Live or studio, these cymbals are well suited for a wide range of applications. The hi hats provide a broad, lively sound quality.
Product Ref: 68055View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Paiste 2002 Cymbal Series is a collection of traditional sound and outstanding quality cymbals that have been a leading choice for rock drummers since there release in 1971. The 2002 edition is a revamp of the classic cymbal design and sound but with a modern twist to deliver the powerful, crisp and clear tone required to cater to the high energy levels of modern music.
- Sizes: 17''
- Weight: Medium Top / Medium Heavy Bottom
- Volume: Medium Soft to Loud
- Stick Sound: Pronounced
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Chick Sound: Sharp, Pronounced
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.