Mapex Tornado III 22" Rock Fusion Drum Kit, Black
Product Ref: 26116
Mapex Tornado III 22" Rock Fusion Drum Kit, BlackDetails
A complete double braced drum set, this is a highly durable kit that comes with cymbals and a drum throne straight out the box - everything you need to make a great start playing, and keep playing, for years. Please note that the image above is for demonstrative purposes - as such this product does not come with drum sticks.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Made in Mapex's wholly owned manfacturing facility, the kit is ready to head from rehearsal to show and back time and time again, standing you in good stead as a busy musician.
Forever at the leading edge of drum design, Mapex have re-designed the adjusters and holders of this kit, meaning you can be sure you will be find the optimum position for your gear, and most importantly, that it will stay there throughout your gig. Crucial to truly great playing, take your time to set up your kit so the entire range of sounds is at your disposal at all times.
- Thick (9-ply) Poplar shells
- Re-engineered ball and socket tom holder for ultimate positioning
- Double braced hardware
- Retractable bass drum spurs
- Re-designed badge and logo head
- Hi Hat Cymbals
- Crash/Ride Cymbal
- Drum Throne
- Kick: 22" x 18"
- Snare: 14" x 5.5"
- Rack Tom 1: 10" x 9"
- Rack Tom 2: 12" x 10"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 16"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.