Tapco MIX 50 Ultra Compact Mixer
Product Ref: 11308
Tapco MIX 50 Ultra Compact MixerDetails
Tapco MIX 50 The ultra-compact Mix Series are the answer for budget-conscious folks who refuse to sacrifice sound quality or reliability just to save a dime.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ultra-compact Mix Series are the answer for budget-conscious folks who refuse to sacrifice sound quality or reliability just to save a dime. Four models suit a variety of needs from desktop recording stations to smaller live gigs—for beginners and seasoned professionals alike. All four feature high quality sound, solid construction, and eye-catching cosmetics.
No skimping on sound
With the Mix Series, you no longer need to trade affordability for quality sound. The Mix Series offer the best sounding preamps and EQ in their class, so you won't sound like an amateur, even if you're still learning your mixing chops. Four models offer a range of features to suit your particular application and budget, from the ultra-compact 5-channel Mix.50, to the 12-channel Mix.120.
Compact and portable
All that great sound potential is efficiently packed into a compact solid-steel chassis. It won't eat up your precious desktop space. And don't worry about taking it out on the road. The Mix Series is a durable performer you can trust for any small PA or remote recording assignment.
Intuitive design, comfortable to use
Small doesn't have to be cramped. Tapco have made the most of the Mix Series by designing them to be comfortable to use by everybody not just dwarves or kids under four years of age. The knobs and buttons are spaced intelligently, so if you don't have the slender fingers of a professional hand model, you wont have to use tweezers to do a tweak. And because they're TAPCO, the controls are presented in a way that simply makes sense to beginners and pros alike.
Specification:• 1 Mono Mic/Line input
• 2 Stereo Line Inputs
• Mono Channel EQ
• High ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
• Low ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
Mixer Rated Output
• Main, Aux, Control Room: +4 dBu
• Maximum Rated Output: +22 dBu
Maximum Input Levels
• Mic Input: +12 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
• Line Input: +30 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
• Tape Input and Aux Returns: +22 dBu
• Mic Input: 2.6 kO, balanced
• Line Input: 20 kO, balanced
• Stereo Aux Returns: 20 kO, balanced
• CD/Tape In: 24 kO, unbalanced
• Height: 1.6 in/41 mm
• Width: 5.2 in/133 mm
• Depth: 8.0 in/203 mm
• Weight: 1.6 lb/0.7 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.