Yamaha SLB200 Silent Double Bass 3/4 Scale, Jazz Bridge
Yamaha SLB200 Silent Double Bass 3/4 Scale, Jazz BridgeDetails
The Yamaha SLB200 Electric Double Bass compact design makes this instrument brilliant for gigging musicians who can't carry around an acoustic double bass all the time. Featuring a high quality piezo pickup, this instrument is easy to connect to any PA or amp as well as producing a realistic and warm double bass sound. Side supports also give superb comfort as well as plenty of versatility that you would expect from an electric bass. The instrument comes with a soft case, 9V battery, mute and wrench and is setup with D'addario Helicore Pizzicato strings.
Product Ref: 20770View Full Description
Buy on finance from £63.60 per month Finance from £63.60 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comfortable To Use
Unlike many other electric stick double basses, the Yamaha SLB200 bass provides superb comfort using the two supports on either side of the bass. For the acoustic player, this provides the authentic touch, making it feel like a typical upright bass. As well as this, the Yamaha bass offers a supreme amount of flexibility, allowing for easier control and versatility. The hollow body construction of this instrument also makes the electric bass light and easy to use. Finally, an adjustable bridge on this instrument means that the string action can be easily adjusted, making it great for rockabilly playing or alternatively suitable for orchestral bowing.
Great Sounding Pickups
The Yamaha electric double bass uses a piezo pick up which is built in to the hollow body of the instrument. The Line Output on the back of the bass makes it so quick and easy to use with amplifiers and other PA systems. When plugged in, this double bass has a warm sound with a realistic tone and combined with D'Addario Helicore Strings, this double bass sounds amazing!
- Width: 456mm
- Height: 1692mm
- Depth: 330mm
- Body: Spruce / Mahogany
- Side/Frame: Beech / Aluminium parts
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple (height is adjustable)
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Strings Scale: 1040mm
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore Pizzicato
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pick Up
- Master Volume: Yes
- Tone Control: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- Power Supply: 9V battery 1pc
- Battery Life: Manganese approx. 350 hrs, Alkaline approx. 500 hrs.
- Battery: 9V Battery, 1pc
- Case: Soft case
- Others: Mute, Wrench
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.