Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone Beginner's Pack, Silver
Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone Beginner's Pack, SilverDetails
The Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone offers a reliable sound a playability to the developing musician. The brass body produces a classic warm tone with a clear top end. The Pisoni pads with metal reflectors have a smooth action with consistency throughout the entire motion. The Classic II's alto size is ideal for students who perform as part of an ensemble. The silver finish is a stunning look that comfortably suits the stage or home environment. This pack also includes a high quality Hercules stand, as well as all the accessories needed to maintain your saxophone.
Product Ref: 93454View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.37 per month Finance from £25.37 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Parts
High quality Pisoni Pads are attached on to the metal reflectors. The Pisoni are a world renowned manufacturer of premium quality pads, offering a waterproof seal around the tone holes. The metal reflectors on the saxophone add to the instrument's rich and resonant tone, whatever your ability. The TJ Classic II saxophone is a free blowing instrument that beginners can play very easily. An updated crook design and a slightly larger bore size enables air to flow through the main body of the instrument more easily than most traditional saxophones.
Everything You Need
Included with this instrument are a number of accessories to enable the performer to get going straight away. The package includes a Bari/Trevor James collaboration mouthpiece joined with a ligature and Vandoren Reed, to enable you with instant use. The saxophone also has its own lightweight moulded case to enable easy transport to rehearsals and lessons using the two shoulder straps.
The BC-700 Chromatic Tuner by Gear4music is a compact and simple tuner, ideal for guitar, bass and other acoustic instruments thanks to the built-in microphones. This easy to use tuner is capable of tuning a wide range of notes, from A0 to C8 making it highly useful and versatile. Requiring 2x 1.5v (AAA) batteries, this tuner has a built in power save mode that automatically disables the tuner after 5 minutes without use, meaning you get the most out of your batteries, a must have for any gigging musician or students guitar case.
The Vandoren Traditional Alto Saxophone Reed is designed to produce a high quality, extremely pure sound due to a very thin reed tip (the area of reed with maximum vibration), balanced by a solid vertebral column (more cane in the area which climbs gradually to the heel). Traditionals feature the thinnest tip with the thickest heart, resulting in crisp articulation with a full, dark sound. Picture is for reference only.
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Finish: Silver
- Pads: Pisoni Pads with Metal Reflectors
- Note Range: Low Bb to High F#
- Touch Pieces: Mother Of Pearl
- Key: Eb
- Included Accessories: Case, Saxophone Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music, Saxophone Basics Pupils Tuition Book and CD, BG Mouthpiece Cushion Sax, BC-700 Chromatic Tuner by Gear4music, Vandoren Traditional Alto Saxophone Reeds, Hercules DS431B Travlite Alto Saxophone Stand
Saxophone Maintenance Care Kit Contents
- Polishing Cloth
- Saxophone Swab
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Cork Grease Stick
Hercules Stand Specifications
- Height: 290 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Base Radius: 220 mm
- Load Capacity: 15kg
- Folded Size: 75x70x265 mm
BC-700 Tuner Specifications
- Width: 98mm
- Height: 50mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic Power Off: 5 Minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.