Student 1/4 Violin by Gear4music
Product Ref: 1684
Student 1/4 Violin by Gear4musicDetails
Suitable for kids, this 1/4 size instrument is one of the best beginners violins for sale today. These violins boast high quality wood and components as well as great craftsmanship but at a really cheap price. The Student 1/4 Violin is supplied as a complete package, including a bow, rosin and a lightweight hard case.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warm & Pleasing Tone All Solid Wood Instrument
The Gear4music Student 1/4 Violin is a hand finished and lacquered all solid wood instrument. Quality Canadian Spruce and Canadian Maple tonewoods are used throughout. It boasts a warm and pleasing tone and a light, easy response.
This Student Violin comes with a Brazilwood bow and featherweight hard case, and is supplied with a factory set-up with a lowered bridge for safe transportation; a great introduction to the violin for younger beginners.
Features & Specifications
- Body: Hand finished solid wood
- Belly: Pressed solid Canadian Spruce with inlaid purfling
- Back: Pressed solid Canadian Maple
- Finish: Transparent orange-brown triple hand-lacquered and polished varnish
- Bridge: Fitted Maple
- Neck: Maple with jujube ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Jujube fitted
- Chinrest: Jujube Guaneri pattern
- Endpin: Jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick Brazilwood with synthetic horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with thumbpiece
- Frog: Half mounted and lined Rosewood with ABS slide
- Tip: ABS
- Rosin: Included
- Case: Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
- Money Back Guarantee: 28 Day
- Warranty: 1 Year
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.