P Mauriat PMSA-185 200 Alto Saxophone, Gold Lacquer
P Mauriat PMSA-185 200 Alto Saxophone, Gold LacquerDetails
The P Mauriat PMSA-185 200 Alto Saxophone offers comfortable playability and a versatile tone to the developing musician. The French gold brass body produces a classic sound with warm tones. The PMSA-185 features a Super VI neck for an expressive response to your blowing style. This model has an alto size, which is ideal for soloists and adding texture to ensembles. The PMSA-185 has a classic gold lacquer finish with white pearl key tops for an authentic detail. This model comes equipped with a fitted case for protecting your saxophone on the road.
Product Ref: 91194View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Class: Student/Intermediate
- Neck Material: French Gold Brass
- Neck Style: Super VI
- Key: High F#
- Bell Material: French Gold Brass
- Bell Shape: Standard
- Key Touches: White Pearl
- Mouthpiece: Mauriat Plastic Student Mouthpiece
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Included Accessories: Traveler II Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.