sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro, Black
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 94879View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Optimise Your Vocal Recordings
The Reflexion Filter is perfect for a range of applications when it comes to recording vocals, from singers and spoken word artists to rappers and more, the Reflexion Filter has been widely renowned as one of the most prominent fixtures in most studios. The filter has been used by a range of legendary musicians from Dr. Dre to Tom Petty to name but two. The primary function of the sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro minimises any background noise you may incur while recording, whether that be in a high-end studio or your home recording setup, the Reflexion Filter is perfect for a range of spaces. The filter provides a clean and neutral reduction in room reflections, removing any intrusive sounds from your recordings. This is perfect for home recording as it provides an affordable way to get the best quality vocals possible, minimising any outside noise from computer fans to neighbours.
Patented Multi-Layer Technology
The patented multi-layer technology helps to ensure your vocals are encapsulated within the filters area, giving you the fullest and most transparent sound possible while minimising any outside noise. Unlike other models, each layer works with a different portion of the frequency spectrum, ensuring a balanced and neutral sound with no colouration. The specialised design helps to produce a dry signal, with balanced absorption and diffusion across all frequencies. The sleek black finish builds on the success of the original Reflexion Filter Pro, ideal for musicians who wish to colour co-ordinate their equipment.
Re-Designed Mounting Bracket
The Reflextion Filter Pro features a completely redesigned mounting bracket for optimal positioning capabilities. The special black finish is distinctive, with an upscale and refined look. The mounting hardware is designed to simplify the way you use it. The increased stability and flexible positioning provides a better overall performance and durability.
What's In The Box
- Reflexion Filter® Pro: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Mounting bracket
- Screw wrench
- Thread adapter
- sE stickers
- Quick setup guide
- Sleek, stylish black finish
- Patented multi-layer technology helps to minimise intrusive background noises and improve audio recordings
- Nine carefully selected layers ensure perfect performance
- Even, balanced absorption and diffusion across all frequencies
- Efficiently prevents reflections without any sound coloration
- Completely redesigned mounting bracket allows panning and tilting for maximum flexibility
- Robust and proven construction
- Ensures a balanced sound with no colouration
- Dimensions: 395 x 200 x 320mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (84.66 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.