Tascam iU2 Audio & MIDI Interface
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 28 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £7.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Audio & MIDI interface for Mac, Windows & iOS devices
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Includes: USB cable, iOS dock connection cable, XLR to 1/4" conversion cables
Tascam iU2 Audio & MIDI Interface— TASCAM's iU2 is an Audio and MIDI interface that works with Mac, Windows and iOS devices. Whether you're recording on your computer at home, or on the go with your iPhone or iPad, the iU2 has everything you need.
Product Ref: 24105
TASCAM's iU2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM's best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of great-sounding microphone inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with high-quality condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into iPhone and iPad - true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
In addition to compatibility with iOS devices, the iU2 also works with Mac and Windows computers. A zero-latency monitoring path allows musicians to hear themselves directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
When you're ready to get serious with iPad music recording, step up to the pro-quality interface of TASCAM's iU2.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- Two balanced line inputs
- Instrument-level input for guitar or bass
- MIDI in and out
- Onboard A/D conversion for low-noise and distortion when recording with iOS devices
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Includes USB cable, iOS dock connection cable, XLR to 1/4" conversion cables
You may also be interested in ...
|Sonuus i2M Musicport Audio to MIDI Interface||£111.00|
|IK Multimedia iRig MIX Mobile Mixer for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad||£59.99|
|Tascam iXZ Audio Interface for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch||£39.00|
|Tascam DP-006 6-Channel POCKETSTUDIO Portable Recorder||£149.00|
|Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface for iPad||£129.99|
|BOSS Micro BR BR-80 Digital Recorder||£225.00|
|Sonuus G2M Guitar to MIDI Converter||£72.00|
|Sony PCM-M10/B Portable Linear PCM Recorder||£279.00|
|Tascam GB10 Guitar / Bass Trainer / Recorder||£129.00|
|E-Mu Xmidi 2x2 32-Channel USB MIDI Interface||£41.99|
Tell a friend about...
Tascam iU2 Audio & MIDI Interface
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Tascam iU2 Audio & MIDI Interface
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.