Sontronics STC-3X Condenser Microphone with FREE STC-10
Sontronics STC-3X Condenser Microphone with FREE STC-10Details
The Sontronics STC-3X PACK is a NEW all-in-one mic and accessories package and the ideal solution for achieving professional-quality recordings at home or in the studio. The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from male and female vocals to acoustic guitar, piano, percussion and other acoustic instruments. It also works extremely well on spoken word, making it a great option for voiceover, broadcast and podcast. Also included is a FREE Sontronics STC-10 small diaphragm condenser mic
Product Ref: 52012View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.20 per month Finance from £7.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Sontronics STC-3X Condenser Microphone Pack, Black
The STC-3X is a multi-pattern condenser microphone featuring the three most commonly used polar patterns - cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight all selectable using a switch on the rear of the mic.
Included with the microphone is the Sontronics studio shockmount providing optimum isolation when in use, popshield giving flexibility whatever the vocal technique, protective pouch and cable making the STC-3X ready for action straight out of the box.
Thanks to its dual one-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm, large open grille and filter/pad controls the STC-3X is proven as a versatile, flexible workhorse in any recording situation.
Sontronics STC-10 Condenser Mic
STC-10 is a pencil-style cardioid condenser microphone. It has been designed using the same technology as Sontronics' existing pencil condenser mics, but has purposely been introduced to create an even more affordable option in the Sontronics range.Pencil condenser microphones are ideal for spot miking applications and the STC-10 is no exception. Early tests have proved it to be a winner when used on drums, percussion and acoustic instruments. The STC-10 has also proved useful in film production work when used on a boom.
- Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Includes studio shockmount, popshield, protective pouch & cable
- 3 Selectable pick-up patterns (Omni, Cardioid, Figure-8)
- 3 Stage High Pass Filter & 3 Stage Attenuation Pad
- Ideal for vocal, acoustic instrument & ensemble recordings
- The STC-3X comes with a lifetime warranty
- Response: 20 hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa -35dB ± 2dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-Of-Eight
- Impedance: ≤200Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5 THD @ 1 kHz): 120dB
- Phantom Power Required: 48V (± 4V)
- Connector: XLR-3 (cable included)
- Dimensions (Mic): 194 x 53 x 53mm
- Weight (Mic): approx. 640g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.