Roland BK-7M Backing Module
Roland BK-7M Backing ModuleDetails
Add a world-class backing band to your show with the BK-7m, a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package. No bigger than a book, the BK-7m is a dream machine for the entertaining artist or solo musician who needs a backing band on-stage, in the studio, or at home. With hundreds of great tones, styles and rhythms on-board, the BK-7m will make you sound like a pro ensemble on-stage.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 19410View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.09 per month Finance from £19.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BK-7m is powered by a state-of-the-art Roland sound engine, packed with over 1,000 great tones and dozens of drum and percussion kits. The module is able to handle 128 voices simultaneously, and is compatible with a variety of voicing formats, including GM2, GS, and XG Lite. Feed the BK-7m a quality Standard MIDI File, buckle up, and get ready for a great-sounding band. You can also use it as a high-quality sound module for a MIDI-compatible instrument such as a digital piano, V-Accordion, organ or guitar.
To view further details about the Roland BK-7 Backing Module, please download the PDF from the link below.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the BK-7m can also play and manipulate audio files. Play MP3 or WAV files via USB and use the on-board controls to change key signature and tempo to best suit your vocal range or performance style. You can also use the BK-7m's Centre Cancel feature to minimise the vocals from pre-existing songs to create instant karaoke-style sing-along tracks.
To expand the capabilities of the BK-7m, a USB port is provided for connecting to industry-standard USB storage devices such as a USB key or self-powered USB hard disk for playing and modifying/saving files. You can also use the USB port to record your performances as audio files (WAV, 44.1KHz/16-bit linear format) on a USB storage device.
The BK-7m's composite video output can be connected to an external monitor, which allows the audience or other musicians onstage to follow the lyrics and chord symbols of the performed song. Turn your show into a multimedia experience!
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre
- SMF and audio file playback via on-board USB connector
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display
- Display: 128 voices
- Sound generator (Conforms to GM2/GS/XGlite):
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Sounds: 1,094 tones, 57 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral Parts: real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS) + 16 Song parts
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Key Control (Transpose): -6 to +5 in semitones (for audio/MIDI data & AUDIO INPUT signals)
- Tempo Change: Quarter Note = 20 to 250 for SMF and Music Styles, 75 to 125 for mp3 and WAV files
- Part Mute Functions: TRACK MUTE: Music Styles, SMF, CENTRE CANCEL: mp3, WAV, AUDIO INPUT signals
- Real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS): reverb: 12 types, chorus: 6 types, MFX: 84 types, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 User, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style/SMF section: reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types, MFX A, B, C: 84 types each, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 user, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style Section:
- Music Styles: 433 in 10 "Rhythm" families
- One Touch memories: 4 per Music Style
- Style Cover: 30 presets
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Real-time player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV
- Song Chord Extractor: Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- SMF Cover: 30 presets
- Performance Memories:
- Performance lists: Unlimited number (storage on USB memory), 954 Music Assistant (Internal on BK-7m)
- Performance memories per list: Max. 999
- Finder: Quick location of Performance memories
- Demo: Yes
- USB Recorder: Records audio files (WAV, 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
- Lyrics: SMF and mp3/WAV
- Panel Controls:
- Knobs: VOLUME, AUDIO IN, BALANCE
- Rotary Encoder: Data dial with push switching function
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- Audio Inputs: INPUT L/MONO, R jack: 1/4" phone type
- USB connectors: USB Host (data storage), COMPUTER (reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- MIDI IN/OUT Connectors: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT (V-LINK function)
- Video Output Jack: Composite (PAL or NTSC, selectable)
- Audio Outputs: OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4" phone type
- Pedal and Footswitch Jacks: SWITCH/EXPRESSION jack (programmable), FC-7 jack (programmable)
- Power Supply: 9v DC, supplied AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 900 mA
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Sonar LE DVD-ROM
- Width: 303mm (11-15/16")
- Depth: 194mm (7-11/16")
- Height: 101mm (4")
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.