Rode NT1A Condenser Microphone Vocal Recording Pack, Matched Pair
Rode NT1A Condenser Microphone Vocal Recording Pack, Matched PairDetails
The well-known RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" Cardoid Condenser Microphone is widely recognised as the world's quietest studio microphone. The NT1-A's self noise level of only 5dBA makes it ideal for vocal recording as well as voice overs, environmental recording and home studio use.
Product Ref: 8071View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.40 per month Finance from £10.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The RODE NT1 - A has become an industry standard. The 'world's quietest studio microphone' delivers the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only featured on some of the most expensive microphones.
Now available at Gear4music in the Complete Vocal Recording Solution this NT1-A package includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings. The RODE NT1-A microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20' cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with useful recording tips and of course RODE's industry leading ten year warranty.
This pair of NT1-A microphones has been acoustically matched to be within ±½dB sensitivity, and is an ideal stereo microphone solution for recording choirs, drum overheads and other X/Y and spaced pair stereo recording applications. The NT1-A-MP (matched pair set) also features professional accessories for both microphones, including two shock mounts and two 20' microphone cables. Also included is a matched pair certificate, detailing the microphones' serial numbers and certifying them as being acoustically matched.
"The NT1-A is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing." Audio Technology
Click the links above to view both the PDF datasheet and user manual for the Rode NT1-A Microphone.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient - externally polarised 25mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Address Type: Side
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz 20,000Hz
- Output Impedence: 100Ω
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 5dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Signal/Noise: 88dB SPL (@ 1kHz, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Power Requirement: Phantom P48, P24
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Net Weight: 326g
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- SM6 shock mounts
- Pop shields
- High quality XLR cables
- Mic dust covers
- Instructional DVD
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.