RME Babyface Pro 24 Channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface
RME Babyface Pro 24 Channel USB 2.0 Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 58363View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.17 per month Finance from £17.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Analog and Digital Connectivity
For the main input/output connections RME have designed a completely new XLR socket, which integrates seamlessly into the housing and saves space. The two headphone outputs, offering TRS and mini-jack sockets in parallel, have completely separate driver stages to perfectly match low and high impedance headphones, guaranteeing pristine sonic results no matter what type of headphone is used.
The comprehensive feature set continues with an optical TOSLINK I/O; use as either an ADAT port with SMUX support or SPDIF for sessions up to 192 kHz. In combination with an external ADAT converter, the Babyface Pro fully supports 12 analog inputs as well as 12 outputs, making it ideal for both live and studio multi-track applications. You can plug any instrument, line or high impedance, into Babyface Pro's jack inputs 3 & 4. Record your guitar on the go, with no additional hardware required. MIDI I/O via an included breakout cable completes the package.
Digitally Controlled Preamps
Two digitally controlled preamps provide individually switchable 48V 'phantom power. These brand new circuits feature gain of up to 70 dB, adjustable in steps of 3 dB, plus a relay-driven PAD, resulting in exceptional EIN (Equivalent Input Noise) performance as well as line overload protection, and enough gain for even the lowest level microphones.
USB Bus Powered
Babyface Pro's incredibly efficient design almost never requires an external power supply - it's perfectly stable on USB 3 bus power, and also most USB 2 ports, with no degradation in any technical specification. This makes it perfect for mobile recording, even with a pair of your favourite condenser microphones.
TotalMix FX Software
Babyface Pro ships with RME's TotalMix FX, available for Windows and Mac OS X. An iOS version is available as well. This amazingly versatile software allows you to use Babyface Pro in every situation. You can do something as simple as mixing together your guitar and vocal to headphones.
- Flexible FPGA Based DSP Mixer
- Two Digitally Controller Preamps
- 3-Band Parametric EQ on all Inputs/Outputs
- Digital Gain Control on all Inputs
- Separate Outputs for High/Low Impedance Headphones
- Microphone, Line and Instrument Inputs
- XLR Master and Headphone Outputs
- Digital Optical Connectivity (In/Out)
- MIDI In/Out
- USB Connectivity
- Low Latency AD/DA Converters
- RME SteadyClock Technology
- Mac and PC Class Compliant
- Includes Totalmix FX Software
- Inputs: 2 x XLR (Microphone), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Master Out), 2 x Headphone (3.5mm/6.1mm)
- Additional Connections: USB, MIDI, Optical In/Out
- USB: 2.0 (USB 3.0 also Compatible)
- Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Bit Rate: 192 kHz
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Powered or DV (Sold Separately)
- Computer Compatibility: Mac/PC Class Compliant
- Includes: Totalmix FX Software
Compatible with MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.