Numark Stereo IO Analogue to Digital Audio DJ Interface
Numark Stereo IO Analogue to Digital Audio DJ InterfaceDetails
The Numark Stereo iO is a connection box that turns analog audio into digital signal. Stereo IO has RCA plugs for use with virtually any audio equipment from DJ mixers to turntables, its other end has a USB connector for your Mac or PC.
STREREO|iO is the perfect insurance policy for any working DJ. Never let making the connection stop you from a great gig.
Product Ref: 16337View Full Description
Spend another £211.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can connect any line or phono-level gear to your computer for recording, mixing or processing. Or you can also use Stereo IO as an output cable from your computer to inputs on an analog mixer, enabling you to mix MP3s and other music from a computer in your standard DJ mixer.
Stereo IO is a low-cost, problem-solving tool that can be invaluable for DJs and musicians at a gig or in the studio when you need to make a connection. The class-compliant USB device works plug and play for Mac and PC, requiring no software-driver installation or external power for operation.
- Connect any line or phono device to Mac or PC via USB
- Use with any analog mixer to add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC (no software driver installation)
- No external power supply needed
- Inputs: 2 x Stereo RCA
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA
- Computer Connection: USB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.