Novation Twitch Touchstrip DJ Controller & Audio Interface
£299.00 RRP £479.99
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £18.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Tough & compact with 2-in 4-out audio interface, Built in rock-solid audio interface
- Master FX & Fader FX Mode, TWITCH puts your music in time, leaving you to be creative
Novation Twitch Touchstrip DJ Controller & Audio Interface— TWITCH - The Touchstrip Controller - Novation TWITCH is a DJ controller with a completely new take on DJing. It has Touchstrips to navigate tracks and you can slice-up your beats and mix them back together - totally on the fly. TWITCH has a built in audio interface which is absolutely rock-solid with high-level headphone and main outputs.
Product Ref: 20694
Take hold of your music:
TWITCH has Touchstrips; simply grab your tracks and swipe them backwards and forwards like a touchscreen. The performance modes create totally new ways to manipulate beats and breaks. The control surface - with its 2 x 8 large Triggerpads and Fader FX - opens up awesome possibilities for digital DJs and the new breed of Controllerists.
It comes with Serato ITCH - powerful DJ software that only works with select hardware controllers. As well as being rock-solid and simple to use, ITCH has totally new performance tools that take digital DJing to the next level. TWITCH has been developed with Serato to put ITCH's full potential right at your fingertips. It also maps to other DJ software like Traktor and Ableton.
- TWITCH can put your music in time, leaving you free to get creative
- Serato ITCH software can beat match tracks so you can focus on performing
- TWITCH gives you hands-on control of some powerful performance tools
- Touchstrips for navigating tracks
- Swipe tracks backwards and forwards as if you were touching the screen
- You can instantly "Drop" into a tune at any point in the track
- 'Slicer' Performance Mode
- Slicer allows you to chop-up beats in time and re-arrange them on the fly
- 2 x 8 large Triggerpads let you to play eight rolling beat slices in any order
- Tough and compact with a 2 in 4 out high-quality audio interface
- Designed for gigging: Compact casing, bus powered with LED buttons
- Balanced outputs, ultra-reliable audio/MIDI drivers and microphone input
- Add different effects to either or both channels with TWITCH's FX section
- Use both channel faders for super-fast FX moves and tricks
- Trigger Hot Cue Points and 2 different Loop Modes
- 8 large Triggerpads can fire off 8 cue-points anywhere in your track
- Trigger 8 different loop lengths and save them with your performance
Master FX and 'Fader FX Mode'
- 8x pots: EQ and trim
- 2x channel faders
- 1x replaceable crossfader
- 2x Continuous rotary encoders
- 2x headphone assign buttons - enables respective deck in the cue mix
- 2x Fader FX assign buttons
- 4x pots
- Headphone level
- Master/cue mix
- Booth level
- Master output
- Touchstrip with swipe and drop modes
- Continuous rotary encoder for pitch +/-
- Cue button
- Play/Pause button
- 8x Large Triggerpads
- 4x performance mode selector buttons
- 2x Beatgrid buttons
- 2x sync/keylock buttons
- 1x Pot
- 2x continuous rotary encoders - right hand is also tap tempo/left hand is pressing makes for secondary parameter control
- 6x FX select buttons
- 1x pot
- 1x on/off button
- 1x assign to headphones button
- 2x master outs (L/R) on balanced TRS jacks
- 2x booth outs (L/R) on phono jacks
- 2x aux input (L/R) on phono jacks
- 1x aux gain pot
- 1x direct monitoring switch
- 1x mic input on TRS jack
- 1x mic gain pot
- 2x headphone outputs (1x TRS jack & 1x 3.5mm jack) both can be used simultaneously)
- 1x Master/cue switch to change signal going out of Booth outputs between cue & main
- 1x direct monitoring output - bypasses the software and passes mic/aux input straight to the main outs
Controls per deck:
Master FX section:
Mic/Aux input section:
Audio Interface - 24bit at 44.1/48KHz:
You may also be interested in ...
|Hercules DJ Console Mk4||£179.00|
|Numark DJ 2 GO Portable DJ Controller||£49.99|
|Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 DJ Controller||£409.00|
|Pioneer DDJ-WeGo Controller, Violet||£249.00|
|Behringer CMD MICRO DJ Controller||£53.00|
|Numark Mixtrack Edge DJ Controller|
|Numark Mixtrack Quad DJ Controller|
|Numark Orbit Wireless Handheld MIDI DJ Controller||£99.99|
|M-Audio X-Session Pro USB DJ Controller||£100.44|
|Numark Mixtrack Pro DJ Software Controller||£159.99|
Tell a friend about...
Novation Twitch Touchstrip DJ Controller & Audio Interface
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Novation Twitch Touchstrip DJ Controller & Audio Interface
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.