Mackie ProFX12 Channel Mixer with FX
Product Ref: 17298
Mackie ProFX12 Channel Mixer with FXDetails
Mackie ProFX12 Channel Mixer with FX — The ProFX12 is the perfect choice for smaller performing acts, solo performers or for small venues that don't have the budget or space for a ton of outboard gear. The ProFX12 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus, USB connectivity lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint... everything you need.
To keep your ProFX12 Mixer protected when not in use, you may be interested in the ProFX12 Padded Mixer Bag.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mackie ProFX Series mixers include effects, graphic EQ and USB I/O for playing and recording two channels of audio using a computer all in one compact package.
The ProFX12 is a professional 12 channel Compact Mixer with six mic preamps and four full stereo channels.
Each channel has an input Gain control with 50 dB of gain, a sharp 18dB/octave, 100 Hz Low Cut filter, a 3-band EQ, two Aux sends (monitors and FX), Pan, Mute and a 60mm fader. All mono channels also have a Channel Insert Jack for connecting an external processor.
Additionally, the ProFX Series mixers include Mackie's classic high-headroom, low noise mic preamps, 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5 kHz and 12 kHz) on all channels, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass on channel 1, integrated effects and a precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning the room or monitors.
The 32-bit 'Running Man' FX processor has 16 'Gig Ready' effects, including reverbs, choruses and delays. ProFX allows stereo playback from, and recording to, a computer via USB. The innovative 'USB Thru' switch allows for an impressive live/recording setup utilizing performance software.
Other features include phantom power, a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, XLR and TRS stereo output jacks and a footswitch jack to connect a remote control for muting the FX.
- Mackie ProFX12: Professional compact mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- Preamps: Low-noise high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- Effects Processor: 32-bit RMFX processor with 'Gig-Ready' effects
- EQ: 7-band graphic EQ for timing mains or monitors
- Connectivity: USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stereo: Extra stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- Faders: 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- Active EQ: 3-band active EQ on all channels
- Inputs: Hi-Z Input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other intruments
- Mic Channels: Insert, 100 Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- I/O: Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone Output: with separate rotary level control
- Outputs: Balance XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- FX mute: With remote control via footswitch
- Break Switch: Mutes all channels for music playback
- Casing: Built like-a-tank Steel chassis
- Power Saving: Planet Earth switching power supply for worldwide use
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.