KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Active Monitor, Single
Product Ref: 40353
KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Active Monitor, SingleDetails
The Rokit 8, also know as the RP8 studio monitors, with their distinctive yellow cone, can be spotted in studios of all sizes and are perfect for desktop recording, whether you've laid down thousands of tracks or are just getting started.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP8 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 8" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP8 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
Features / Specifications
For further information, please download the product manual PDF from the link below
- Configuration: 2-way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Total Power: 100 Watts
- HF Power: 25 Watts
- LF Power: 75 Watts
- Peak SPL: 109 dB
- Auto standby: 30 mins
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7k ohm RCA, balanced 10k ohm 1/4" TRS and XLR
- Controls: HF level adjust, LF level adjust, System volume
- Dimensions (mm):
- Depth: 315
- Width: 275
- Height: 396
- Weight (kgs): 11.2
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.