JBL LSR4328 PAK Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor System, Pair
JBL LSR4328 PAK Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor System, PairDetails
The JBL LSR4328 PAK (pair) is a bi-amplified studio monitor system that's equipped with an 8" woofer, 1" tweeter, and DSP Room Mode Calibration. This system delivers extremely accurate audio reproduction and offers powerful monitor control from your computer or via the wireless controller. With flexible front-panel speaker and system controls this bi-amplified system is ideal for both home recording studios and professional studios alike, producing a precise image regardless of where each speaker is placed.
Product Ref: 38445View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.05 per month Finance from £22.05 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superior Audio Reproduction
The LSR4328P incorporates JBL's Linear Spatial Reference Technology, this matches the exact geometry of the 4300's waveguide design with the transducers and crossover network, resulting in an optimised frequency response at the mix position. JBL's next generation RMC system - Room Mode Correction - integrates a powerful analyser into each speaker, this then automatically analyses and compensates for both low frequency standing waves and boundary conditions. Simply plug the LSR4300 calibration microphone into the speaker, push a button and let the innovative technology do the rest.
Powerful Network Functionallity
The LSR4328P features a powerful DSP platform that provides full system networking and communications. The LSR4300 Control Center software utilises the Harman HiQnet™ which allows centralised control of a multi-channel system via any speaker's front panel, wireless remote control or computer via a standard USB connection. Harman HiQnet™ also enables synchronised RMC calibration of all speakers when connected to the same network.
Flexible and Comprehensive Control
Each speaker's front panel, wireless remote control or Control Center Software offers complete control of System Level, Individual Speaker SOLO, Input Source Selection, high and low frequency EQ settings, and adjustment of all parameters. Now you can adjust every setting within your monitor setup from anywhere in your studio.
Solo or Surround Use
The LSR4328P are suitable for a wide range of applications, from simple stereo mixing in a home studio to complex surround production in a professional studio. The system can be configured with up to eight main speakers, in any combination of 6'' LSR4326P and 8'' LSR4328P models. Additionally, the system is automatically aligned so that the sound arriving at the mix position from all speakers is synchronised to guarantee a precise image regardless of each speaker's actual placement.
- Magnetically shielded bi-amplified nearfield monitors for project or commercial recording and mixing
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design for flat off-axis response and greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC(TM) Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes, "tunes" speaker to acoustic characteristics of recording and mixing space
- HiQnet(TM) Network Protocol enables multi-speaker, multi-room system-wide control of level, EQ, input selection and other general speaker functions
- Wireless Remote control and LSR4300 Control Center software enables remote control from listening position
- 31-segment dBFS front panel LED meter and setting display with -70dBFS to 0dBFS scale plus CLIP
- 5 rear panel LED indicators for active input and digital stream selection
- Integrated 150-watt LF, 70-watt HF speaker-matched bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities
- 1" silk dome tweeter with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control
- 8" woofer with efficient Neodymium magnet and 2" voice coil
- 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs and processing with AES and SPDIF Digital I/O's
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Analog inputs
- Magnetically shielded for close-proximity use with computer and video monitors
- Reinforced enclosure and mounting points for installation, integral handles for simplified positioning
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz, ±3dB
- 43Hz - 22kHz, -3dB
- 35Hz - 32kHz, -10dB
- SPL / 1m: 106dB / 112dB (Continuous/Peak)
- Low Frequency Woofer: 8''
- Tweeter: 1''
- Amplification: 220W Total
- Low Frequency: 150W
- High Frequency: 70W
- Digital Processing: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, 1/4'' Balanced +4dBu -10dBV
- Digital Inputs: XLR, RCA
- AES/EBU XLR
- S/PDIF RCA
- Data Connections: Harman HiQnet™, USB, RMC Mic
- Weight: 13.1kg (29lb)
- Dimensions: 438mm x 267mm x 269mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.