Focal Twin 6 BE Active Studio Monitor Speaker (Single) - Ex Demo
Focal Twin 6 BE Active Studio Monitor Speaker (Single) - Ex DemoDetails
The Focal Twin6 BE nearfield/midfield speaker is a versatile solution for recording, mixing and mastering. Its sterling reputation is based on its image precision, treble definition and midrange neutrality. Plus it offers excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, making it perfect for engineers who require absolute transparency.
This item is an ex showroom display model. There are light scuffs and signs of use around the casing. The original boxing and manual are not included. Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
Software bundled with the original new product may have been registered or may no longer be included.
Product Ref: 60184View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.34 per month Finance from £38.34 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The design of the Twin6 BE permits a high SPL while offering a stable tonal balance. Boasting twin 6.5" woofers, one works in large band (midrange - bass) while the other covers 40 - 150Hz, creating a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics without masking the midrange. Neutrality and transparency are preserved, while additional bass control is afforded by the fine-tuning on the control plate on the back, giving a perfect mirror configuration with its mate. The woofers are made using Focal's "W" process, giving a glass/foam/glass composite sandwich for true optimisation of the frequency response by fine-tuning of mass, rigidity and damping parameters.
The Twin6 BE features Focal's hallmark inverted dome Beryllium tweeter. Capable of covering five full octaves from 1,000 to 40,000Hz, it reproduces high frequencies with unmatched speed and transparency without requiring high energy input.
The active speaker's bass/medium amplification circuit was developed using BASH® technology, exploiting the best of class AB style circuits with a class D type yield. This allows Focal to house a 300W RMS circuit in a small space. The less energy-demanding tweeter is powered by a pure class AB circuit, allowing for an extremely wide bandwidth and exceptional accuracy.
The Twin6 BE can be installed vertically or horizontally, depending on your space requirements.
- Tweeter: TB871 Focal inverted dome tweeter in Beryllium
- Woofer: 2 x 6W4370B Focal "W" composite sandwich cone 6.5" (16.5cm) speakers
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 40KHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Transducer Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box: 3/4" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Dark Red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Bass/Mid-Range: 2 x 150W RMS, BASH® technology
- Treble: 100W RMS, AB Class
- Visualisation & Control:
- Input sensitivity selector
- Mid-range speaker selector selector (right/left)
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometer
- Power on/off, Voltage selector
- Warning Light: Power on LED
- Electric Supply: 230V, removable IEC supply wire
- Type: Monitoring speakers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.