Focal Sub 6 BE Active Subwoofer
Product Ref: 19126
Focal Sub 6 BE Active SubwooferDetails
The Sub6 is an active subwoofer (1x350W rms buit-in amplifier - BASH technology) for professional monitoring systems. The driver is a 11 inch Focal with a "W" sandwich composite cone loaded by a large section laminar port.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It can be used both as LFE channel in a surround system or as a bass or sub-bass complement in a stereo system (2.1 or 2.2).
Therefore it includes all the features (with easy settings) to achieve this task, such as a stereo high pass filter (75 or 100Hz) for the left and right satellites, low pass filter (adjustable) with mono summation, phase inverter, phase fine tuning, mute switch, 2.1 bypass with a footswitch remote control (not included), etc.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-250Hz
- Maximum SPL: 116 dB SPL (peak@1m)
- Input: Left, Right, LFE Electronically balanced
- Connector Sensitivity: 10kOhms female 3 pins, XLR, Variable
- Output (to satellites): Left, Right Electronically balanced/50 Ohms Male 3 pins, XLR
- Amplifier: 300 W rms, BASH® technology
- Mains Voltage Connection: 230V (T1.6AL fuse rating) or 115V (T3.15AL fuse rating) - IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Subwoofer Transducers: "W" composite sandwich cone, high excursion Focal 11W7670 270mm (10.6") drive unit
Internal processing and functions
- Left + Right mono summation
- LFE+lo-passed mono sum
- 24dB/octave variable lo-pass filter
- Phase adjustment
- 24dB/octave, defeatable hi-pass filters with selectable frequency
- Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment
- Lo-pass frequency adjustment
- Phase adjustment
- Polarity switch
- 2.1 bypass (controlled by external footswitch)
- Hi-pass frequency selection
- Hi-pass defeat
- Power on
- Hi-pass defeat
- Cabinet: 19mm MDF panels internally braced
- Finish: Real red veneer sides - Black on body
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 380mmx344mmx440mm (15"x13.5"x17.3")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.