Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone
Blue Bottle Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 13821View Full Description
Buy on finance from £128.36 per month Finance from £128.36 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone offers extreme versatility in terms of interchangeable capsules to deliver different sonic properties and polar patterns. You can choose between 8 different capsules to use with the Blue Bottle to achieve the perfect audio for your specific application. The Bottle also features an amplifier design based on a single vacuum tube pentode EF86 in a triode mode to offer the lowest noise during recordings.
High-End Recording Experience
The Blue Bottle Condenser Microphone includes one standard B6 Lollipop capsule and the 9610 Power Stream Power Supply. Not only does the power supply deliver clean, consistent power to the Blue Bottle, it is also a creative device to fine tune the sound from the Bottle. The Power Stream uses only high-frequency diodes to obtain the purest DC possible and the plate voltage supply is of low impedance, which improves sonics and clarity. The highest quality materials and construction techniques are used on the Bottle and the Power Stream to deliver a long-lasting, top-end recording experience.
- The ultimate in hand-built craftsmanship
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit with hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode
- Mic system-allows for various capsules to be swapped "on the fly" for extreme versatility
- Integrated capsule shockmounting
- Hand tuned and tested
- Custom wound output transformer
- Includes B6 capsule, our renowned PowerStream Power Supply, Champagne tube mic cable, and ATA flight case
- Transducer Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Various (Capsule-dependent)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL) w/B6 Capsule
- Output Impedence: 200 ohm
- Rated Load Impedence: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 0.5 THD) w/B6 Capsule
- S/N Ratio: 86.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
- Noise Level: 7.5 dB-A (IEC 651) w/B6 Capsule
- Dynamic Range: 126.5 dB (@ 2.5k ohm) w/B6 Capsule
- Power Requirement: Bottle Power Supply Unit 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1700g
- Dimensions: 390mm x 90mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.