Beyerdynamic DT250 Pro Headphones, 80 Ohm
Product Ref: 2427
Beyerdynamic DT250 Pro Headphones, 80 OhmDetails
The DT 250 headphones from Beyerdynamic feature good ambient noise attenuation, a lightweight, low profile design and a powerful neodymium headphone syste, for excellent reproduction accuracy.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DT 250 boasts lightweight, low profile design, closed dynamic headphone offering good ambient noise isolation. It?s suitable for various applications in broadcast and recording studios. Its powerful neodymium magnet systems provide high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning system have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and unobtrusive style.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Transmission range: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 ohms
- Nominal sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 100 dB SPL at 1 mW = 0.28 V to 80 ohms
- T.H.D.: < 1%
- Nominal power rating: 100 mW = 118 dB = 2.8 V to 80 ohms
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise insulation: Approx. 16 dBA
- Average pressure on ears: 4.5 N
- Weight without cable: 240 g
- Cable length: 3 m
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.