Berhinger B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, Pair
Berhinger B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, PairDetails
The Behringer B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitors feature a bi-amplified designed with 8" long-throw woofers and 1'' silk dome tweeters. The rear panel offers low frequency, high frequency and room compensation controls that allow you to tailor the B1031A's performance to suit any acoustic environment. Delivering accurate audio reproduction with accurate bass and crystal-clear highs, the B1031As are perfect for studio mixing, mastering and playback.
Product Ref: 72854View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.27 per month Finance from £9.27 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Absolute Signal Integrity
Providing both the woofer and tweeter with separate amplifiers, the B1031 produces an incredibly high-resolution sound to bring out the best in your music. With 150-watts of output, the bi-amplifier technology pushes the quality of your sound to its maximum. The low frequency and high frequency drivers are both designed to deliver specific functions in order to perform flawlessly. The custom-designed transducers offer an incredibly flat frequency response from 35Hz - 20kHz, proving tight low ends, detailed mids, and transparent highs.
Quality high frequency sounds are produced via the 1'' silk dome tweeter within the wave guide. The tweeter is designed to provide a wider listening zone, allowing users to find the perfect spots for subtle instruments and effect placements.
Adapts To Your Environment
The ideal listening environment is described as 'flat', where the sound doesn't echo or sound muffled. However, not every room adheres to the same acoustics and therefore the Truth B1031A includes functions to adapt frequency characteristics. Rear panel filter switches let you optimise the sound reproduction no matter the environment. The placement of the monitor is also critical to the level of sound quality the B1031A will produce. Loudspeakers should usually be placed away from walls for a reliable bass response but sometimes this isn't possible. With room compensation switches, users can place the Truth active monitor wherever they please with a simple flick of a switch.
- Linear studio monitor with true active design
- Precision class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 100W for LF, 50W for HF
- High resolution 1'' silk dome tweeter
- Long-throw 8'' woofer with deformation-resistance Kevlar cone fort ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics & extremely large 'sweet spot' owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limited for low & high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Power supply with noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4'' & unbalanced RCA connectors
- Audio Inputs
- XLR Connector: Balanced Input
- 1/4'' TRS: Balanced Input
- RCA: Unbalanced Input
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Input Trim: -6 dB to +6 dB
- Max Input Level: +20 dBu
- High-Frequency Driver: Ultra-High Resolution 1'' Dome Tweeter
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8'' Woofer
- Low-Frequency Driver
- RMS @ 0.1 Percent THD (Sine Wave): 70W @ 4Ω
- Peak Power: 100W @ 4Ω
- High-Frequency Driver
- RMS @ 0.1 Percent THD (Sine Wave): 33W @ 4Ω Peak Power: 50W @ 4Ω
- Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- System Frequency Response: (-3 dB 35Hz to 20Hz)
- Sound Pressure Level: Max 113 dB SPL @ 1m (Pair)
- Frequency Band Allocation
- Low Frequency
- 0 dB @ 60Hz
- -2 dB @ 60Hz
- -4 dB @ 60Hz
- -6 dB @ 60Hz
- Room Compensation
- 0 dB @ 300Hz
- -2 dB @ 300Hz
- -4 dB @ 300Hz
- -6 dB @ 300Hz
- High Frequency
- +2 dB @ 8kHz
- 0 dB @ 8kHz
- -2 dB @ 8kHz
- -4 dB @ 8kHz
- Low Frequency
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Connector
- Weight: 11.3 kg
- Height: 393 mm
- Width: 261 mm
- Depth: 345 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.