Behringer iStudio iS202 iPad Mixer Dock
Behringer iStudio iS202 iPad Mixer DockDetails
Product Ref: 33313View Full Description
Spend another £178.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Myriad Of Functions
The iStudio docking station is designed to be used as a music production tool as well as a standard iPod docking station. The iStudio makes it easy to connect to your computer, with a built-in USB port for easy plug and play compatibility. The convenient onboard MIDI/USB interface allows you to transfer MIDI data to and from your iPad for even more creative options. This docking station lets you seamlessly connect the device to your computer using them in conjunction to create, record and edit music. You can also attach various external devices for even more creative possibilities such as microphones, instruments, synths and more. It can also be operated via batteries for mobile and live applications (batteries not included).
Inputs and Outputs
The iStudio has incorporated an array of connectivity options to further expand the versatility and performance of the iStudio. Featuring two combination XLR - 1/4'' inputs with individual gain control and switchable Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones. Virtually any external piece of equipment you own that has XLR or 1/4'' outputs can be used with the iStudio from amps to mixers and external devices. There is also a built-in Hi-Z Switch allowing you to play, perform and record straight into amplifier and FX modelling applications. Also featured is a stereo Aux Input, allowing you to connect to a wide range of line-level sources such as turntables. the iStudio provides balanced stereo 1/4'' TRS outputs, letting you connect to your studio monitors and other speaker systems. There is also two footswitch connectors featured plus RCA composite connector for use with video projectors as well as some television and computer monitors.
Powerful Yet Portable
With its expansive functionality and myriad of different features, the iStudio comes across as a bulky powerhouse unit, but on the contrary, the docking station is lightweight and highly portable. As well as being able to record, edit, arrange and mix music on the docking station you can also use it with other external devices with support for video connections. It's powerful and expansive functionality makes it one of the best portable all-in-one production tool on the market. As well as being powered by mains power you can also use batteries to operate the docking station, letting you take it virtually anywhere with you.
- Complete and high-quality Music Studio for Apple iPad* (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Connect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to virtually any audio/MIDI app
- Optional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)
- Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible including MIDI SysEx for use with any iOS* App
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for ultimate MIDI connectivity
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iSTUDIO dock
- Ergonomic design layout – all control elements on top panel with headphone connector on front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.